Poll: Will you Watch the Title Game? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Poll: Will you Watch the Title Game?

Will you watch the title game now that we know it is UConn against SDSU?

• Yes, I always watch the title game no matter who is in it.

Votes: 74 45.7%
  • Yes, I will watch because I like one of the two teams and/or bracket/betting interest.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • No, I don't usually watch it anyways unless Syracuse or another team I like is playing.

Votes: 30 18.5%
  • No, I will not watch because I hate one or both of the teams playing.

Votes: 52 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It used to come on at a reasonable time (8:00 pm). Then they changed it to 8:30 then 9:00 now 9:15. I get up at 4am, so no I won't be watching.

I wish they would do the Women's championship on Saturday night and the Men's on Sunday afternoon around 4pm or 5pm.

I will probably follow the score on my phone, and I may turn it on if Uconn is getting smoked with less than 4 minutes to play.
Sounds about right for me as well. I would turn on if they are losing lol

Absolutely!
Born and raised in San Diego California
Let's Go Aztecs! 96887D23-D97E-4AE2-85CA-6AF8121B5866.jpeg

It used to come on at a reasonable time (8:00 pm). Then they changed it to 8:30 then 9:00 now 9:15. I get up at 4am, so no I won't be watching.

I wish they would do the Women's championship on Saturday night and the Men's on Sunday afternoon around 4pm or 5pm.
Even in Central time, it's pushing how late how I want to stay up on a work night.

Probably a similar number to the people who will watch but claim that they did not (for whatever strange reason).
Yeah that's what I meant.

***Puts on old man hat***

In total agreement.

I hate it. Hate it.

I will not watch it until 5 minutes left and even then it's only if it's a close game or if SDSU is winning because I want to see the long faces on UConn's bench.

I stand to win about $1400 if UConn wins thanks to 690West . I'll check my Caesars app tomorrow. I hope there's no money in that account and SDSU is celebrating their championship.

I stand to win about $1400 if UConn wins thanks to 690West . I'll check my Caesars app tomorrow. I hope there's no money in that account and SDSU is celebrating their championship.
That's a tough one. $1,400 is a lot of cashola, but my disdain for all things UConn is great.

Glad to see that you have your principles. Not sure mine would remain in tact.

That's a tough one. $1,400 is a lot of cashola, but my disdain for all things UConn is great.

Glad to see that you have your principles. Not sure mine would remain in tact.

I have a feeling I wont be too upset if they win.

I'm watching.
Expect UConn to win, easily, and that doesn't bother me at all.
Even though i've been living in San Diego the last 3 years. Bizarre, how that school has so little 'presence.'

Won't watch. At this point it's just beyond comical how miserable my sports fan life is. In retrospect it's a miracle Maryland/Texas didn't choke vs some lower seed in 02 & 03.

I will not watch it until 5 minutes left and even then it's only if it's a close game or if SDSU is winning because I want to see the long faces on UConn's bench.
Because I didn’t get nearly enough done this weekend, this is exactly what I’ll do.

Makes for a nice little evening out to dinner.

That would be quite the meal. Even with inflation I'd be hard pressed to meet that limit as a solo diner with a tasting menu and wine pairings.

That would be quite the meal. Even with inflation I'd be hard pressed to meet that limit as a solo diner with a tasting menu and wine pairings.
Well, if you’re asking for someone to join you, I guess I’m in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom