Poll: Will you Watch the Title Game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Poll: Will you Watch the Title Game?

Will you watch the title game now that we know it is UConn against SDSU?

• Yes, I always watch the title game no matter who is in it.

Votes: 74 45.7%
  • Yes, I will watch because I like one of the two teams and/or bracket/betting interest.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • No, I don't usually watch it anyways unless Syracuse or another team I like is playing.

Votes: 30 18.5%
  • No, I will not watch because I hate one or both of the teams playing.

Votes: 52 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be at work, Monday's always the busiest answering customer complaints and getting KPI data together for the prior week. I will have the game on my phone but not sure how much I will be paying attention to it.

They seem to be a second half team though.

As for me, my midterm (4 2-page essays) is due at midnight tomorrow, and I’m wasting time here. If I get my shyte done today, which is optimistic at best, I’ll probably turn it on after my class ends at 9:40.

True. Although UConn has been living off of getting a fast start for the most part.

I'll watch and see how it's going. If it looks like UConn is going to win easily, not going to watch that.

Option 2a. Yes, I will watch it and root hard for San Diego St. If the game get's out of hand in UConn's favor, I'll turn it off.

Creature of habit I'll still watch but turn it off the second the clock strikes zero if storz wins.

I debated between #1 and #4. I am saying to myself I will not watch it because of UConn, but part of me knows I will go to it at some point. Still voted for #4 though.

I will say I watched exactly 0 minutes of the UConn-Miami game.

I think SDSU has a shot. They have the D and size. Would need to force uconn into poor shooting performance and beat them on the boards ( they’re good d rebounding team). UConn has breezed thru the tourney so far and everyone has basically crowned them champs already. If they get punched in the mouth early it could be a game.

Second TV with no sound. Don’t think the good guys have a chance hope I’m wrong but I’ll be shocked if it’s close.

Haven't watched any other games in the tourney, why start now.
If SU isn't in the tourney, I have no interest except to check the post game scores to see if the teams I can't stand lost or not.
Hoping UConn loses, but I'm not going to watch it to find out.

I think it could be an interesting game. If SD St continues their defensive intensity it could set Hurley off. He's mellowed but still acts like an idiot when something bad happens to or by his team. If UConn does end getting themselves a lead I'll turn off the 2nd half.

I'll have it on but this place needs vacuuming...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom