Portal 2023-24 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Portal 2023-24

She should have finished her career here and got her degree.
Meh, the team culture was a disaster when she was here so why stay and trust that things will work out after the coach that recruited her got canned? I don't blame her for leaving and it's too bad her new team didn't work out.

Still a number of players in the portal. A little surprised that there has been no news with first summer session starting soon.
Hopefully we hear something in the next week. Really feel we need at least two more post players that are 6’3 or taller.

I did a search of this site. There were a few 6-4, 6-5 women in the portal, but they didn't do much at smaller schools. Anijah is 6-3 and put up 5.6 pts and 5.6 rebounds at Tulane in 19 minutes/per game. She's the only one who really caught my attention as another big possibility, although she is listed as a forward instead of center. But might make a good tandem with Mar for one season.

I did a search of this site. There were a few 6-4, 6-5 women in the portal, but they didn't do much at smaller schools. Anijah is 6-3 and put up 5.6 pts and 5.6 rebounds at Tulane in 19 minutes/per game. She's the only one who really caught my attention as another big possibility, although she is listed as a forward instead of center. But might make a good tandem with Mar for one season.

If she went to Tulane, I would assume her academics are good. I would like to see her in orange….

If she went to Tulane, I would assume her academics are good. I would like to see her in orange….
Sounds like a power forward, close to the basket type player, who needs to work hard on her ft shooting. Looking at her most recent games she is an erratic rebounder who has the potential to excel if she was more consistent. D1 players need to make more free throws than in the 50 percentile. Definite potential, hopefully motivated to be much better with the staff’s assistance. Since she’s already played 4 years, I imagine she only has 1 year remaining. Good size.

Sounds like a power forward, close to the basket type player, who needs to work hard on her ft shooting. Looking at her most recent games she is an erratic rebounder who has the potential to excel if she was more consistent. D1 players need to make more free throws than in the 50 percentile. Definite potential, hopefully motivated to be much better with the staff’s assistance. Since she’s already played 4 years, I imagine she only has 1 year remaining. Good size.

A one year addition would be good. Allows the staff to recruit a center for next year and provides Mar a little more time to adjust to college basketball ball.

Syracuse Women’s Basketball gets Michigan transfer center!
IMG_3404.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom