Portal 2023-24 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Portal 2023-24

1681407219656.png

1681656302863.png

6'1F Soph from Minnesota 13.8 pts..nice pick up for them...not ton of height in portal,lots of 5'8 guards

Let’s have some​

yes, it’s hard but I trust HCFLJ!

Uh oh Felishas replacement might have a problem. Lost 5 of her 7 commits and all her Assistant coaches left.

Did they contact her? Thought she was a “Do not contact” from her initial entry into the portal which everyone assumed meant she knew where she was already headed. Of course maybe it meant more of a “don’t contact me, I’ll contact you” or perhaps deflecting the optics that she was contacted before entry into the portal.

So Moussa Cisse is dating Taylen Collins. Taylen is a OkSU transfer, she avg 9-9 this season (same as Stretch) Coach Ludwig and Coach Sharkey follow her. If either Cisse or Collins transfer to Cuse, I could see the other doing the same. Just something to watch out for!

I know younger people do not always look at the big picture. One of the problems with the transfer portal. But I do not understand how a big with almost guaranteed to be a starter at SU would not want to come versus going to another school with depth.

Day Wilson committed to Miami joining Lattimore
Lauren Park Seton Hall transfer Picked Miss ST

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom