Position changes for the Fall... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Position changes for the Fall...

I would have to think Kinder moves somewhere. its not happening at QB and come the fall we will have 6 QBS. Now where exactly he moves, beats me. Safety?

Move him to WR, he would be perfect.

Move him to WR, he would be perfect.
based on what? i love everyone that says switch a kid to ____ position, especially when the kid's never played it in his life.

Can we please move better athletes to safety so that the possibility of Wilkes seeing the playing field is zero?
Kinder, maybe McFarlane to safety to pair with Eskridge...
And move Morgan back to corner...

based on what? i love everyone that says switch a kid to ____ position, especially when the kid's never played it in his life.
\

Based on the fact that this is a position switch thread and I am offering my OPINION where he should go because is he never going to see the field at QB.

He is also very athletic, quick, fast and seems to not put the ball on the ground unless he is trying to throw it to a receiver.

If you came up with anything besides WR, I would love to know why because that is where almost all QB's get moved to if they are not going to see the field. It is also where the NFL move most smaller athletic QB's. Most larger guys go to TE.

Where would you put him, safety, RB, LB? Where would his skill set best be served?

Can we please move better athletes to safety so that the possibility of Wilkes seeing the playing field is zero?
You really think Kinder would be a better safety than Wilkes? If Desir, Eskridge or Kelly can't beat him out I don't think a fourth string QB could.

\

Based on the fact that this is a position switch thread and I am offering my OPINION where he should go because is he never going to see the field at QB.

He is also very athletic, quick, fast and seems to not put the ball on the ground unless he is trying to throw it to a receiver.

If you came up with anything besides WR, I would love to know why because that is where almost all QB's get moved to if they are not going to see the field. It is also where the NFL move most smaller athletic QB's. Most larger guys go to TE.

Where would you put him, safety, RB, LB? Where would his skill set best be served?
I wouldn't put him anywhere. He's not as "very athletic, quick, and fast" as you think he is. He wouldn't see the field at WR either. Unless some freak accident happens he's probably not going to play here. He should just be left at QB.

Morgan is a better safety than corner. Desir and Kelly are way better options than Kinder/McFarlane. Wilkes is obviously much better than McFarlane, whose best position is RB, and Kinder, who is a QB through and through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom