Position of our First Recruit.... | Syracusefan.com

Position of our First Recruit....

44Warrior

Walk On
Well since we are all waiting for our first 2015 recruit to verbal, what position do you think the first verbal will be?

I have no inside info, wish I did, otherwise I would try to name the player. My best guess will be a 3* Defensive Tackle. My reasoning for this pick is that it's still a position of need with a good opportunity to see early playing time. Also, I believe it's easier for a defensive recruit to see what the coaches are trying to accomplish than an offensive player with all of the offensive struggles we have had.

Again, my guess is our first verbal will be a 3* Defensive Tackle, whats your guess? And if anyone has any inside info, spill your guts!

4* RB because we need one.
I agree with Faegan. There is a real opportunity to play early, our numbers are scary low here. Given the strong history we have had with 1000 yard rushers, all this should make SU an attractive place for a top RB recruit.

Long snapper (5 stars)

He said Snapper.

bb9.gif

We dont seem to be making many in-roads with kids yet. Richie Kittles, a db from Miami area that is under the radar seems to be the one most interested right now

OK, I got this one wrong. Props to Faegan, TomCat and Franz for all getting the position correct! Although, not quite a 4*.

I want a 4 * corner or running back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom