Class of 2017 - POSSIBLE GRAD TRANSFER LIST | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 POSSIBLE GRAD TRANSFER LIST

Kid can ball...decent pick up if we can add Tucker and say the heck with waiting on ayala...or use it to Put some pressure on ayala to decide sooner...altho I don't think that would work anyways because his aau coach seems like he's full of terrible advice for him and he seems content with waiting it out to play some more aau ball

Geno Thorpe will also be on the market.
That's who I've been curious about. Can anyone share if Cuse is quietly pursuing Thorpe? Seems like a great fit for SU and a better landing spot than Seton Hall or Pitt for him.

Time to pick up Thorpe and a sharp shooter small forward from
Grad transfer market and go after everybody in 2018 imo

Maybe but crickets are chirping when it comes to Thorpe. Sharp shooter small forwards don't grow on trees. Give me a name or two. Unfortunately, they are not around.

Maybe but crickets are chirping when it comes to Thorpe. Sharp shooter small forwards don't grow on trees. Give me a name or two. Unfortunately, they are not around.
Thorpe and Cameron reynolds from tulane

From 3 or from the floor
39% from 3, 17ppg, 7 rebounds per.

I don't think he's made it known if he's grad transferring or staying at Tulane or other. If he were available, he'd be a great pickup and would be much better for the 2017-2018 team than Dolezaj, IMO.

39% from 3, 17ppg, 7 rebounds per.

I don't think he's made it known if he's grad transferring or staying at Tulane or other. If he were available, he'd be a great pickup and would be much better for the 2017-2018 team than Dolezaj, IMO.

You can't know he'd be better than Dolezaj. I'm not saying he wouldn't be but we really don't know how good Dolezaj is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom