Class of 2017 - POSSIBLE GRAD TRANSFER LIST | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 POSSIBLE GRAD TRANSFER LIST

Free agency of experienced college basketball players... never thought I'd see the day.

Free agency of experienced college basketball players... never thought I'd see the day.

Will be interesting to see the impact this has overall. I wouldn't be surprised if we see coaches of the types of programs who are losing these kids start to limit the summer sessions for credits and overall try to limit the amount of guys who graduate early.

I mean the way it's trending mid majors, and some P5's, are basically turning into a farm system for the top programs.

They should hold a combine.
Or at least a website with two tabs: one for the teams and one for the players. Under Syracuse we would list our wants: 1) Need a Andrew White clone with a better floor game to play major minutes at the three (if our recruiting dries up). 2) Need a point guard, taller than 5'6", in case our returning PG still isn't reaching his potential and our Frosh still needs a year. Possible major minutes available.

Then we can get 3 or 4 studs in 18 w boeheim on recruiting trail hard again

Or at least a website with two tabs: one for the teams and one for the players. Under Syracuse we would list our wants: 1) Need a Andrew White clone with a better floor game to play major minutes at the three (if our recruiting dries up). 2) Need a point guard, taller than 5'6", in case our returning PG still isn't reaching his potential and our Frosh still needs a year. Possible major minutes available.

JamesArthurs List.com

Still trying to figure out how we replace Lydon, Gillon and White (ehhh Roberson) with what's left on this list, the HS kids and what we've brought in and make the tournament.

Tucker is an absolute must, and he can't miss or we're in some trouble.

Still trying to figure out how we replace Lydon, Gillon and White (ehhh Roberson) with what's left on this list, the HS kids and what we've brought in and make the tournament.

Tucker is an absolute must, and he can't miss or we're in some trouble.
Yeah, that's been my concern all along.

Even if we add Tucker and Ayala, we're hoping that they are ready to be immediate contributors right away, especially Tucker. We're hoping both shoot well and can score. Tucker basically needs to be a double digit scorer if he comes here.

Right now, we have Tyus and TT as scoring options. I'm sure guys like Moyer and Brissett will chip in a bit, but they aren't going to be big time scoring options. After them, what do we have? We also have the enormous question mark at PG...

We've got to replace roughly 45-50 points per game, almost all of the outside shooting, rebounding and have a number of new faces to assimilate into the zone. Even in the best case scenario of adding Tucker/Ayala, I think we're still behind where this past year's team was. I guess JB's goal is to have a team that plays much better defensively and wins lower scoring games??

Mocking on the short guy who pulled us out of the gutter and got us on track. You know, the buzzer beater guy that never misses free throws

Mocking on the short guy who pulled us out of the gutter and got us on track. You know, the buzzer beater guy that never misses free throws
Awwww jeez, Edith!!!

Mack was a sophomore this year when he got kicked off the team at Texas. He is not a graduate transfer.

or read the thread; where the question is probably answered in spades.

Again...nope not much answered here in spades or anything else for that matter about syracuse and it's interest in any of these guys specifically that's why I asked...just all of us posters throwing names out there and speculating (which is ok I have no issues with what anyone posts on a message board) but hey I took the time to quote your reply and move it over here to the thread it Should have been in.