Class of 2017 - POSSIBLE GRAD TRANSFER LIST | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 POSSIBLE GRAD TRANSFER LIST

Bragg is still raw but is a much better athlete than Rick Jackson ever was. I don't think he is quite 6'10 either. He's also had numerous off the court issues. No thanks. Maybe some of the Kansas City fellas on the board can chime in on Bragg.
Plus, we are in on some big time talent in the class of 2018. We better land one of the big guys.

Kinda surprised dedric isn't just gonna go to the league as a 2nd rounder. That was his grade last year don't see the point of transferring and sitting out
Yeah, that's shocking to me. Kid can be getting paid right now, but is going to sit out a year instead and be 2 years older for the 2019 Draft???? That makes no sense for a talented player, IMO.

Yeah, that's shocking to me. Kid can be getting paid right now, but is going to sit out a year instead and be 2 years older for the 2019 Draft???? That makes no sense for a talented player, IMO.
He's kinda in the cj fair mold where he doesn't completely have a position but he's a pure bucket getter. Elite bucket getter at times too. He should've left last year I really don't get transfer now it baffles me

This guy reminded me of Rick Jackson.
I would take him in a cocaine heartbeat.
Letting him sit out a year and be an anchor for the middle.

If you have good uncut cocaine that heartbeat can be really long and beautiful. So I've heard.

He's kinda in the cj fair mold where he doesn't completely have a position but he's a pure bucket getter. Elite bucket getter at times too. He should've left last year I really don't get transfer now it baffles me
Maybe he is trying to help his dad get a new gig?

Egor is a long shot at this point...

Trae Young has been working him hard over the weekend.

Have we shown any interest in any grad transfers? Are we waiting on Tucker/Ayala to make a decision before we decide on that route?

This guy reminded me of Rick Jackson.
I would take him in a cocaine heartbeat.
Letting him sit out a year and be an anchor for the middle.
I don't know what a cocaine heartbeat is, and maybe I'm being Len Biased, but I don't believe that's a thing.

Maybe Tubby can get GG and Saul to play some minutes next year.

This is crazy and is obviously a market that has to be considered during recruiting every single year. The sad part is that the amount of turnover is killing the quality of college hoops, so far as I'm concerned. That said, it's pretty cool that all these kids are graduating and then presumably pursuing a grad degree.

Markel Crawford coul dbe interesting for us if we don't get Ayala for 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom