Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

Rollover Benny's money to Jesse and you're almost there. Then play Maliq at the 4. Again, hindsight, I know. But Benny clearly stunk going into the season anyway.
So many people forget Maliq didn't start at the 4 even when we had Naheem at the 5. He didn't even start at the 4 with Benny benched.

Last edited:
puke GIF

i dont know this topic to me is a perfect butterfly effect situation. If Jesse played at Syracuse, he’s not even in the same situation he was in to break his wrist so how can you say he would have broken it again? just like some are saying it’s not a definite we make the tournament with Jesse, you can’t say he definitely breaks his wrist either.
I told him " Jesse those couches are heavier than they look".

Maybe because Red and the powers that be think he's a great coach/recruiter?

You should never be hiring a coach just to get a recruit, that would be extremely shortsighted.
Your best take on this board.

So many people forget Maliq didn't start at the 4 even when we had Naheem at the 5. He didn't even start at the 4 with Benny benched.
Yeah but that doesn’t speak to his talent or mean that he shouldn’t have started. He was the best 4 and the best 5 on the roster last year.

I can't remember where, but one of our insiders (maybe dasher?) had said Davis was basically going to cost nothing in terms of NIL.
Yeah, I kind of recall that as well (if I'm not getting guys confused). I think someone threw out 100K. That said, I could be remembering this wrong.

Could 3 oranges mean 3 visitors???
Who knows? I interpret it as big Eddie/Davis/Leffew. 3 transfer commits = 3 oranges. Would be cool if there was another player added that's a surprise but I feel like that would've leaked by now.

What are you upset about? There aren't 3 visitors. Hence the 3 oranges meaning literally nothing.
Are you sure it doesn’t mean 3 total transfers ? Have you spoken to him to see what he may have meant ?