Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

Small Number of 3 pt attempts but he shot 41% from there.
Yeah, he’s not a great shooter but he can run the offense and I thought he was a pretty good defender. I have no idea what the metrics say about him.

That’s not really accurate but thx.
Did you see him against Alabama? They just dared him to shoot and he played like a scared rabbit. He’s an excellent defensive player, but he’s not a shooter or someone who is that interested in shooting. He was badly exposed this year on the offensive end of the court. I doubt it was only his choice to leave Carolina.

Did you see him against Alabama? They just dared him to shoot and he played like a scared rabbit. He’s an excellent defensive player, but he’s not a shooter or someone who is that interested in shooting. He was badly exposed this year on the offensive end of the court. I doubt it was only his choice to leave Carolina.
I watched almost every UNC game unfortunately. You are getting him mixed up with Cadeau. He was 2 for 2 on 3pt shots against Alabama.

I watched almost every UNC game unfortunately. You are getting him mixed up with Cadeau. He was 2 for 2 on 3pt shots against Alabama.
He made them really early, but had no interest in shooting late in the game. Neither of them can shoot. When these two won’t shoot and Davis goes 0-10 from three you’re not going to win.

Things change daily in the transfer world. There’s no need to sweat the technique.

Why would Roach leave Duke to come to Syracuse? It makes zero sense. He’s going somewhere to win a national championship. He knows Duke will be too young to win next year. This will be interesting to watch play out. I would take him if he wanted to come:)

Why would Roach leave Duke to come to Syracuse? It makes zero sense. He’s going somewhere to win a national championship. He knows Duke will be too young to win next year. This will be interesting to watch play out. I would take him if he wanted to come:)
Because he thinks he’s going to be drafted.