Post Game FIGHT | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Post Game FIGHT

DB showing why he’s only a leader on YouTube. He’s off to the side waving guys to the locker room 30 yards away. Like anyone is looking over at him. Get over there and start cursing some guys out and getting them out of there. Good lord. Be a leader.
It doesn't look good when it appears the players are totally ignoring you, but fits in w/ the lack of discipline on the field since he's been here.

Sounds like BC fans were awful in person too. Will Be curious to hear reaction from folks there.

We had to bail when my son got sick.

Like the turnover chain. A few schools do it, they get attention doing it on Barstool, Twitter, ESPN...etc. So every school and team and kid wants to do it now.

Michigan was partying at midfield today with the flag, other schools as well after their wins. So, copy cat
NC. St. did it at UNC yesterday planted flag on UNC logo at 50

DB showing why he’s only a leader on YouTube. He’s off to the side waving guys to the locker room 30 yards away. Like anyone is looking over at him. Get over there and start cursing some guys out and getting them out of there. Good lord. Be a leader.

He was in the middle of it. Clear on TV and they mentioned it. But it started up again further away.

I would be very surprised if the ACC took any action at all. If there were regular season games in front os us. Yes. A bowl game, I don't think that is likely. And the flag was ridiculous. How would B.C. be punished?

He was in the middle of it. Clear on TV and they mentioned it. But it started up again further away.

Right and then he stood there hoping it would stop on its own. When he was in the middle of it before it was b/c he happened to be there not because he went in to stop it. Big difference

It was a mini-dustup at the end of a game that involved a lot of dust.
There's no instant replay on this.
Why would the ACC get involved and suspend anyone?

Not being in the middle of fights, that’s for sure

Should JB have been in the crowd for the Bryant mess?

Guess you’ve never coached. I had a hard time letting assistants teach techniques because I wanted everything done my way. I don’t care about the fighting but preventing suspensions there wouldn’t be a chance in hell I’d just let assistants handle it lol.

youre take on this is ridiculous

You brought cancer in to it to make a point. Lol. But my point was ridiculous even with video evidence.

Guess you’ve never coached. I had a hard time letting assistants teach techniques because I wanted everything done my way. I don’t care about the fighting but preventing suspensions there wouldn’t be a chance in hell I’d just let assistants handle it lol.
I have never coached D-1 football, and something tells me you haven’t either…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom