Post Game FIGHT | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Post Game FIGHT

Eh, no lax players would be any good in football or hoops. But plenty of football and hoops players would be good in lax.
The AD in our local school district rebuilt the football program, which was about to be disbanded, by recruiting all of the lacrosse players to play football as their fall sport. No problems fielding a JV and Varsity team since then and they have actually had some success compared to much of the history of the program.

Brent is a nice guy. That isn’t what is at issue here.

He serves as exhibit 1 for why the Post-Standard has become a laughingstock media site.

You know what happens when you give a bad radio talk show host free reign on a newspaper site?

Stuff like this.

Thank God Mike Waters and Donna Ditota are still on staff.
It started with the Michael Cohen era and never really stopped….

Eh, no lax players would be any good in football or hoops. But plenty of football and hoops players would be good in lax.
There’s several former lax players in the NFL as we speak.

We had a star Lax player on the hoops team as a walk-on in the mid 90’s - Charlie Lockwood. ;)

He’s a sophomore

Excellent.jpg

Agendas

This is true, but it was a weird day. First with Judah, then with Enrique, and then the post game. Most people just shoot first, clean it up later. I know I was thinking what the hell is going on. Then you find out why.

In the end, it was actually good to see some fire in the SU-BC game. They'll be better in the next couple years, could make for a fun game.

For a guy who (I believe) hasn’t stepped foot in the dome in nearly 5 years, he really should take a back seat and let the actual sports reporters do their jobs.

I'm not his biggest fan, but I've literally seen pictures of him in the Dome this year.

As a fan I like it too but ADJW and Dino are running a very old school and classy program which is also pretty cool.
Whats old school about showing respect to your opponent? (Even if you hate them) That's just sportsmanship. You either play with dignity and respect, or you don't.

What's just a "little" trashy and classless? Who decides? Why not have the entire team take dumps on the oppossing logo, and after they virtually wipe their arses, they all flip off the oppossing fans? Its rivalry week. May as well bend over their mascot. Piss on the logo.

For me? If its fine to logo stomp or flag plant? May as well be fine to SPIT in their face. Ohh, but ones worse. Trash is trash. Some may stink more, but its still trash. Why play with trash?

Fans? Have at it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom