Post Game FIGHT | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Post Game FIGHT

I apologize for my hot take last night about DB. If I can find a helmet, someone can smack me 3 times in the head for punishment and take away some of my board points.

In all seriousness I was all worked up and annoyed at the game…. Happy as hell we won but frustrating game to watch at times and then just jumped to a hot take as result watching the end of the game. Which was fun to watch in general.
I was at a sports bar celebrating a buddy's birthday and people were wondering why I was pissed. We all were in disgust at first. lol. Ive learned to not make comments until Ive re watch the game and listened to the post conference.

Michigan did it at Ohio State and the announcers were all for it F BC
Yeah, it's become a thing in rivalry games.

With regard to fans in the stadium, I also saw something about a Syracuse fan allegedly throwing a full beer the BC marching band while scrolling Twitter after clicking on Syracuse trending. Let's not pretend all Syracuse fans are saints. I saw some really trashy behavior towards the Clemson parents after we beat them in the Dome a few years ago.

Last edited:
I would go in the lower end of decent.

To be fair, CNY was the center of the lax universe in the 90s. Being decent here was being pretty good anywhere else. I never played, but I can claim to have been taught a sport by a Hall of Fame coach in that sport during gym class which is kind of cool.

Yeah, it's become a thing in rivalry games.
Yeah not much different than stomping the home team’s logo midfield or end zone as teams have done in the past. Not saying this is the right thing to do but it happens with rivalries.

I caught the end of the Clemson game yesterday and was surprised to see visiting South Carolina fans rush the field. Have never seen that before and thought that could have turned into something bad but Clemson fans/players handled it well.

Watched the fight a couple of times. Nobody in Orange is getting suspended from that video. No way. That’s a typical Post game scrum in a Chippy game.

#6 from BC however might have some ‘splaining to do. Dead center in the video and hard to ignore his sucker punch.
Is he the same player that spit on Cruz>

Guys, I don’t agree with Axe.. at all. I’m merely posting what he tweeted. I even went on his twitter and challenged his tweet.
When did Axe become an expert in coaching or football?

I think he needs to stop telling professionals what to do.

He should work instead on basic writing skills and start doing things like following recruiting. Pretend he is a real journalist.

Guys, I don’t agree with Axe.. at all. I’m merely posting what he tweeted. I even went on his twitter and challenged his tweet.
DC, we all know you’re an Axe sycophant!!

Made the mistake last week, and wasted 2 minutes of my life opening a tweet by Axe.I won't do that again, he is the biggest jerk when it comes to covering sports.

When did Axe become an expert in coaching or football?

I think he needs to stop telling professionals what to do.

He should work instead on basic writing skills and start doing things like following recruiting. Pretend he is a real journalist.
or anything in general?

to be fair, Dino hasn't cured cancer so we really have no idea what you would say if he did.
If it wasn't for all the injuries though, he probably would've cured it.

He’s told me, with full self-awareness, that he shared league player of the year honors with a Powell.
It was a high school seniors lax game with seniors from all the high schools. Axe did get MVP in the game.

It was a high school seniors lax game with seniors from all the high schools. Axe did get MVP in the game.
Eh, no lax players would be any good in football or hoops. But plenty of football and hoops players would be good in lax.

Finally got to watch the game (and “fight”) and sorry (not sorry) I was entertained. I love that the flag fiasco happened after manbaby #6 tried to break his knuckles on a helmet. I tend to get a little bloodthirsty and competitive and regardless of the optics, I just… kind of enjoyed the scuffle after the BS BC pulled during the game.

If anything I learned dancing is bad, punching/spitting is acceptable.

He's a perfectly nice guy in person. None of this is personal, it's just his job.
Brent is a nice guy. That isn’t what is at issue here.

He serves as exhibit 1 for why the Post-Standard has become a laughingstock media site.

You know what happens when you give a bad radio talk show host free reign on a newspaper site?

Stuff like this.

Thank God Mike Waters and Donna Ditota are still on staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom