Post Game FIGHT | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Post Game FIGHT

BC feeling more like West Virginia now to us. Some spice added to this border war.

I happen to think the teams enjoy it. Good for the fans to see this brew up.

This to me is diff than Boeheim scolding opponents for their bad behavior. Dino handled this correctly.

I buy that BC students were doing that, but how does that mean our players should fight?

Don’t get me wrong, it was all a big ball of nothing. People freak out for no reason so often.
The world needs more fist fights. Get rig if the emotion now without it bottling up and then blowing up in a bigger, more sever way.

The guy that escalated it was a BC guy in a winter coat and white hat. He pushed someone then Darton came in and pushed him. Then #6 punched Darton and Carlos Del Wilson punched #6 and then #2 punched Wilson. Hafley walked away. Then ahole in the white winter hat then went up to Wax and started chit.
What kind of lunatic starts something with Marlowe Wax?

He's trying to be this generation's Bud Poliquin. The only difference is that Bud was an actual journalist.
For a guy who (I believe) hasn’t stepped foot in the dome in nearly 5 years, he really should take a back seat and let the actual sports reporters do their jobs.

yeah that was the one for sure, also the guy who was involved with the Cruz incident. He will probably have to face the music

I just don’t think any of this is that big a deal really, none of it. Syracuse wants to plant the flag after a win so be it. BC got pissed so be it but Syracuse did win the game and I would assume if BC beats us next year they will return the favor with the flag

I think he also had the hit on Garrett that kept the drive alive to make it 12-17. Without that we are punting with bc getting great field position. Great job #6!

Watched the fight a couple of times. Nobody in Orange is getting suspended from that video. No way. That’s a typical Post game scrum in a Chippy game.

#6 from BC however might have some ‘splaining to do. Dead center in the video and hard to ignore his sucker punch.

And the guy with the white wool cap and dark gray sweatshirt was also an instigstor.
He pushed Darton, who then pushed him back, then #6 came and suckerpunched Darton.

#6 then backed off like the little p*ssy he is.

Dude with the white hat was also looking to start sh’t with other Cuse players too, you see him pop up again after that.

So last night singing it live I saw what I thought was just one of our guys taking a swing, now with the video it's pretty clear we didn't instigate. I don't think we'll have anyone out for the bowl because of this now. Has anything official been stated yet?

So last night singing it live I saw what I thought was just one of our guys taking a swing, now with the video it's pretty clear we didn't instigate. I don't think we'll have anyone out for the bowl because of this now. Has anything official been stated yet?
Official Statement from Syracuse Fans: “Ahem. #6 from BC is a punk @$$ bitch. That is all”.

I apologize for my hot take last night about DB. If I can find a helmet, someone can smack me 3 times in the head for punishment and take away some of my board points.

In all seriousness I was all worked up and annoyed at the game…. Happy as hell we won but frustrating game to watch at times and then just jumped to a hot take as result watching the end of the game. Which was fun to watch in general.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom