Post spring unit Depth Charts | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Post spring unit Depth Charts

Im trying to create a sense of urgency.
Huh? Don’t think a fan board is the place for that.
The sense of urgency for the team was last year. This year with all the new coaching hires it is refocus and attention to detail.

Huh? Don’t think a fan board is the place for that.
The sense of urgency for the team was last year. This year with all the new coaching hires it is refocus and attention to detail.
There is a sense of urgency. For you to leave.
Get your butt in the seat like I do then.

My thing with both oline and dline is you can't have enough. Those are two areas where injury attrition can really tank a season. I think we have spares available on the oline but it doesn't feel the same on the dline. In addition I think our defense feels it harder because everyone wants a high rep offense but if you don't move the chains then you have 4 and outs and that defense starts getting gassed, we have seen it happen. One or two more dline additions who have game reps would be really good to have.

I am not going to fly to Louisville to see a game just because you are a ville season ticket holder. That school has one disgrace after another.
Game is in the Dome this season bud. Goes to show how much you know and who we can believe here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom