Post your big first round upsets here... | Syracusefan.com

Post your big first round upsets here...

Iona is mine as well. I don't really have any others. Gonzaga could beat SHU. Not really sure if that is an upset. Michigan/Tulsa could beat ND.

Are you guys going with your heart and picking Cuse to go far...or having them lose sometime this weekend?

Iona is mine as well. I don't really have any others. Gonzaga could beat SHU. Not really sure if that is an upset. Michigan/Tulsa could beat ND.

SHU-Zags is a battle of back court vs front court. Usually guard play prevails.

SHU-Zags is a battle of back court vs front court. Usually guard play prevails.

One of the most intriguing matchups to me. Going to be interesting to see if Gonzaga lets them shoot and packs it in. Could be tough for SHU to finish inside since they like to attack and drive. I'm torn on this one. SHU is only 67% from the FT line. They sure are exciting, tough, and guys like Delgado play bigger than his size.

I like SFA over Huggybear. I also like Gonzaga and Iowa to the sweet 16.

Love Iona over Iowa st, Northern Iowa over Texas. Chattanoga over the fighting Tom Creans.

I'd like UNI if Texas was still coached by Rick Barnes. I don't know anything about Chattanooga. Haven't seen them play.

I'm not really feeling many upsets this year. I don't like any of the 12's, which I usually favor in picking my bracket. Maybe Chattanooga, but meh.

I actually like the 13 and 14's better. Got some good teams in there. I specifically like Hawaii. I think all the 13's and all the 14's except UB and UWGB are better than the 12's, outside of Little Rock. And I think Green Bay could be frisky enough with 2 star players. I just don't know about who will upset who though, as I do think the 3-5's are pretty strong with no glaring easy pickings. I'd say Cal, Iowa State and maybe Baylor are the most likely to blow their opener.

I think if Michigan and/or Wichita win their play-ins, they each have a great shot to get to the sweet 16. I don't think Northern Iowa and Gonzaga are as good as 11's, and face tough matchups.

Kentucky is my national champion. I cant even lie. Murray and Ulis will be VERY hard to stop
And surprisingly easy to root for. Ulis is like 5'10", 155lbs and just dominates out there. LOVE THAT. If anybody else was their coach, they'd be very likable.

And surprisingly easy to root for. Ulis is like 5'10", 155lbs and just dominates out there. LOVE THAT. If anybody else was their coach, they'd be very likable.

My dad went to Iowa. Ulis was THIS close to being a Hawkeye until Calipari swooped in and got him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom