Postgame Thoughts… BC game 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… BC game 2

Which craft beer is better - Miller Lite or Pabst?
Miller lite. But I will drink PBR. Those two and Labatt are my go to 3. And the occasional hamms.

Miller Lite/Pabst .. craft? Lol.

And I am always down for a Miller but craft beer those are not.

We had Miami, no excuse for Pitt , should have had Wake plus no excuse for Gate or Gtown either. To me at least 5 is the number and just think how different things look.
4 games in 4 days, that’s all that matters now.

What were you able to take away from today's game, other than Sidibe may perhaps be able to give the team a few minutes, knees permitting?
We were able to “take away”…a W?
I mean seriously, this win didn’t change any minds, we know what we are & it’s too late to change it. But, what…would a win over Duke change any minds as well?
Would we suddenly be NC contenders?
We are, what our record says we are.
You play the team in front of you, get a win, and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Yikes sorry but no. They are 11-16 and 164 in Ken Pom. They have an awful coach. They are right there with BC and GT. That loss was a really bad one.
They went to NC and kicked their butt. I doubt we will do that. They lost at Virginia by one and we couldn’t beat them at home.

They went to NC and kicked their butt. I doubt we will do that. They lost at Virginia by one and we couldn’t beat them at home.
Unc stinks too.

the ACC is really really bad.

happy with all and any wins, but folks have got to stop using the JB playbook of “actually this team is good because they only lost by 6 vs ranked team du jour”

they aren’t. bc is terrible. Pitt is terrible.

Nice to win by some margin, although we kept letting them get within 10 or so early in the 2nd half, but would push it back out to 20. Benny had some good moments, starting with those 2 cuts, the 2nd of which he converted. Swider had a fine game. Jimmy and Joe had some stretches. Buddy played some great defense in the 1st half.

So nice to see Sidibe not only play, but contribute, and look pain-free! Wow, that was great. Frank played pretty well in spurts. We shouldn't expect to see 15 rebounds a game from him, after all.

Symir got a good amount of run in the 2nd half. BC is a team that allows us to play more small ball with Jimmy at the 5 and/or Buddy at the wing, with Symir and Joe at guard.

The BC coach countered that early in the 2nd half by playing the 2 bigs, which was an interesting tactical move. It worked for a few possessions, but then we spread them out and drove by one of the bigs. So then they went back to only 1 big (the transfer), and we started backing down the shorter substitute, whoever had the best mismatch among Swider, Jimmy and Buddy.

Enjoyable game to watch. Happy to see the recognition for Manny Breland and his family. The university as been at the forefront of much social change in its history. A cause to be proud of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom