Postgame Thoughts… BC game 2 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… BC game 2

"If we that play that kind of defense". To which defensive performances are you referring?
Specifically, i was referring to Buddy. He was the most active I’ve ever seen him in the zone w/ a few deflections and moving his feet very well, or better than usual.
Additionally, after Jesse got hurt the fear was a major drop off in play behind Frank. If Sidibe gives us that kinda D, and begins to show a bit more offense, then the loss of Jesse won’t be as fatal as we might’ve feared.
Again, when you’re aware of your own team and it’s limitations, then who your opponent is becomes less important. John Wooden was famous for never talking about the other team to his players , because he knew that if HIS team was prepared and played well, they’d have the best chance of success. That’s how i see it as well….with no qualifiers. Comprende?

Specifically, i was referring to Buddy. He was the most active I’ve ever seen him in the zone w/ a few deflections and moving his feet very well, or better than usual.
Additionally, after Jesse got hurt the fear was a major drop off in play behind Frank. If Sidibe gives us that kinda D, and begins to show a bit more offense, then the loss of Jesse won’t be as fatal as we might’ve feared.

Again, when you’re aware of your own team and it’s limitations, then who your opponent is becomes less important. John Wooden was famous for never talking about the other team to his players , because he knew that if HIS team was prepared and played well, they’d have the best chance of success. That’s how i see it as well….with no qualifiers. Comprende?
Specifically, are you referring to their defense against BC?

Also, if you're going to be smarmy, with the corny "capiche" and "comprende" stuff, can you at least learn the difference between "it's" and "its"?

Specifically, are you referring to their defense against BC?

Also, if you're going to be smarmy, with the corny "capiche" and "comprende" stuff, can you at least learn the difference between "it's" and "its"?
Geez, dude…didn’t realize you were so easily triggered. My bad.
At this point, it’s or maybe “its” pretty obvious where i stand on this, so forgive my reluctance to wanna rehash what’s already been stated. And not for nothing, the “Comprende” and “capiche” is mostly meant to be smart aleck(y), not “smarmy”. Call it a symptom of my Queens NY upbringing. Catch my drift? :cool:

Advance stats support your contention that it was the best defense Buddy has played. His defensive grade was very good and may be his best of the season. For the game he had the second best defensive grade behind Joe of all the starters and was the same as Sy. Although all 3 guards were basically equal. 76,77,77 (a low number is good).

Geez, dude…didn’t realize you were so easily triggered. My bad.
At this point, it’s or maybe “its” pretty obvious where i stand on this, so forgive my reluctance to wanna rehash what’s already been stated. And not for nothing, the “Comprende” and “capiche” is mostly meant to be smart aleck(y), not “smarmy”. Call it a symptom of my Queens NY upbringing. Catch my drift? :cool:
Drift caught. My bad.

Similarly, no need for me to rehash my prior statements in this thread

Speaking of craft beers...I like Dogfish Sea Quench Ale. I'm not a huge Hops guy. Definitely a nice beer for warm weather

JoeSU
Haven't tried that one, but I do love the Dogfish "hoppy" brews, just don't get to drink them as much now a days. Favorites are the 60 and 90 minute IPAs. Only drink the 90 when you want to turn up!! I'm gonna look for the sea quench ale to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom