Postgame Thoughts… BC game 2 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… BC game 2

He’s the best at attacking the rim off the dribble on the team.

He’s 9 per 40 which is good, especially for being in this team with no movement.

We already know JB isn’t going to adjust the guards.

He didn’t last year and won’t this year.

I can’t believe you’re saying Sy should have better assists per 40. That is laughable that that is what you’re choosing as your hill.

That’s not what I said. So it is laughable.

He’s the best at attacking the rim off the dribble on the team.

He’s 9 per 40 which is good, especially for being in this team with no movement.

We already know JB isn’t going to adjust the guards.

He didn’t last year and won’t this year.

I can’t believe you’re saying Sy should have better assists per 40. That is laughable that that is what you’re choosing as your hill.
I think he meant “he should have better numbers than Joe” in that category.

I have often liked the way we’ve looked with Symir running the point this year.

That’s not what I said. So it is laughable.

You are hiding a dig at Sy under the guise of Joes supposed responsibilities.

So sure. Laughable.

I think he meant “he should have better numbers than Joe” in that category.

I have often liked the way we’ve looked with Symir running the point this year.

No. It’s a dig at Sy covering for Joe.

It’s fine.

It’s all in service of JBs choices.

You are hiding a dig at Sy under the guise of Joes supposed responsibilities.

So sure. Laughable.

A dig at Sy? LOL. I like the way some of you put words and thoughts into other peoples mouths and heads. Read the post I responded too. Then try to figure out the context of my post. It wasn’t a dig at anyone. Another person basically said the same thing. But I don’t see you jumping in his chit. LOL.

A dig at Sy? LOL. I like the way some of you put words and thoughts into other peoples mouths and heads. Read the post I responded too. Then try to figure out the context of my post. It wasn’t a dig at anyone. Another person basically said the same thing. But I don’t see you jumping in his chit. LOL.

Agree to disagree.

Sy is a good passer, but he should be better at assists numbers since he doesn’t ever shoot. When Joe has the ball he has two roles. Passer and shooter. I also expect joes assist numbers to go down now without Jesse since he was the only one that consistently looked for Jesse and they had the pick and roll down.
Not sure Symir should have better assist numbers, maybe he should be more of a scoring threat. Hopefully we see that next season.

Not sure Symir should have better assist numbers, maybe he should be more of a scoring threat. Hopefully we see that next season.

I wasn’t saying his personal assist numbers should be better. I was saying, in response to a post comparing Sys and Joes per 40 numbers and why Sys should be better.

Hey man, if posting on a fan board that I’m wrong and you’re right let’s you sleep better, go ahead.

I will sleep fine. We won. You misunderstood a post and want to die on that hill.

I will sleep fine. We won. You misunderstood a post and want to die on that hill.

Sy, who plays minimally, should have better assist numbers per 40 than JGIII who has been anointed PG and plays the majority of minutes is your take because you don’t think Sy shoots.

I don’t agree.

JB plays JGIII a ton and has over players that have outperformed him, he should be the best at it. He runs with the first team, which should be the most talented. He should lead the team in assists per 40 is my take.

Also, Sy attacks the rim. He isn’t Ben Simmons with shooting.

So, if you think I’m wrong, fine. It’s a fan board. But to be so sure that you are right is laughable. But, again, it’s a fan board.

C’est la vie.

Buddy is 12th in total assists in the ACC. At 3.6 per 40.

Joe is 3rd in the ACC in total assists in the acc at 5.3 per 40.

Symir averages 8.9 assists per 40.

He doesn’t play enough to get the totals.

JB logic from last year when talking about steals and assists would say Joe and Buddy are better because they have higher totals.

Sy’s per 40 just like KR say otherwise.

Minutes allow stats to be compiled.

Symir’s APG per 40 is 8.9.
That is really good.

If Symir played 30+ MPG he would be close to the top in assists.

Are saying tops in the ACC, or tops on our team?
Because, sure, whoever plays 30+ minutes at PG ought to be tops on your team in assists, right?

make no mistake... read back the thread.

my initial post was just saying how impressed I was with Sy’s per 40

and then the ”white” knights came out for Joe...for no reason... no one was bashing Joes per 40.

Speaking of craft beers...I like Dogfish Sea Quench Ale. I'm not a huge Hops guy. Definitely a nice beer for warm weather

JoeSU

I'm not a hops / IPA guy either.
I like a good porter/stout with chocolate or coffee notes, or just a nice crisp lager. I've been enjoying Narragansett lately, since I stumbled upon it on tap at the Salt City Market, and then found out they stock it in Green Hills.

I should have been more clear.
If Symir played 30+ he is likely top in the ACC. Based on his per 40.

Yeah, but his number wouldn't stay that high with increased usage. It seldom does, whether it's shooting, rebounding, steals or assists.

A guy with a smaller sample size finds it easier to outperform the full time player, because reversion to the mean, and increased defensive attention from the opponent, when you go from being the number 3 or 4 option to "the man".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom