Postgame Thoughts… Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Duke

Do the Boeheims care? The kids don’t play hard unless the ball is in their hands and their father lets them do whatever they want instead of what’s best for the team. It’s unbelievable to watch.

Buddy won’t drop off too much in his FGA/game.

He got that number up to 15 today.

I have to imagine it’s not super fun to be his teammate at times on the court (I’m sure he’s a great kid off of it).

Oh well, can't win them all.

Hopefully the kids had fun.

The good news is, with the nooner start, I've got a good rest of the afternoon planned... Home Depot... Trader Joe's... Bed, Bath, and Beyond... Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.

Don't know if we'll have enough time...

I mean if the rumor is true that the kids don’t want to leave after this year because they don’t want to be part of their dad’s only losing season, have they thought about the possibility that they could be part of his only TWO losing seasons? It’s like a gambler chasing losses.

An opportunity to get Bennie a 15 to 20 minute run and run a few plays for him gets blown.

Jesse and Frank gets an A, Torrence gets a B, Swider gets a C, the rest are F's all around, especially an F for Jimmy.

Last edited:
lets see what the crowd will be vs Wake after that one.
Can’t wait to see what the season tickets numbers are like when we run it back next year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom