Postgame Thoughts… FSU game 2 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… FSU game 2

I hate to be that guy, but I was watching him during that last huddle before the atrocity of a play by Jimmy. Benny was outside the team circle standing behind JB, and looked totally disengaged from anything going on. Honest to God my first thought was; "Poor Benny". -sigh-
Saw that as well. Looked like he was mentally packing

They use that Brady Bunch trick where you hang from the swingset for an hour and temporarily gain an inch and a half of height.

Must be official now ... Benny's in the JB doghouse.
4 minutes last game. None today.
Yeah, that was weird. I thought I had missed an appearance.
So, what—Benny goes public with saying he has no intention to transfer, so JAB is like, ‘Oh, sweet—then I don’t have to play you this year.‘

This was a game with good basketball. Sadly it felt like it would be a long 2nd half because of that, and I dont know whether to be happy because this is the first time we reached that this year or sad because were not good enough to beat top 26-50ish teams that play well.

Sy played well, Edwards played tough, Joe had his best stretch of the year in the first half, Cole brought some toughness, buddy was up and down. The last bucket that we scored on was good. Cuse was good today imo.

This was a game with good basketball. Sadly it felt like it would be a long 2nd half because of that, and I dont know whether to be happy because this is the first time we reached that this year or sad because were not good enough to beat teams that play well.

Sy played well, Edwards played tough, Joe had his best stretch of the year in the first half, Cole brought some toughness. The last bucket that we scored on was good. Cuse was good today imo.
And they should have won.

I mean we play well and lose all these games but its not like at any time you think we are the superior team.

As always if we only had a bench things could be very different but we couldn't have guys on the roster that pushed certain players for PT.

It's a pattern that repeats itself over and over throughout the game - this was just an instance where it occurred toward the end as well
I would be curious to hear from someone who was at the game if JB was arguing that Jimmy was fouled for that entire final 10 seconds or whatever it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom