Postgame Thoughts… FSU game 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… FSU game 2

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
That last ~30 seconds was absolutely embarrassing.

Tied 64-64, we had three empty possessions before Mills eventually hit a 3. Missed chances.

That last 30 seconds though…. I have to chuckle at that. And I don’t know why. Incredible.

Jimmy doesn’t know enough to foul and then Joe with a timeout and four seconds left decides to play football. What a perfect way to lose a game what a demonstration of a team that is poorly coached in situational basketball.

SwingPuddle.gif

Jimmy doesn’t know enough to foul and then Joe with a timeout and four seconds left decides to play football. What a perfect way to lose a game what a demonstration of a team that is not poorly coached in situational basketball.
Ball in the wrong peoples hands at the wrong time. That simple

I just do not understand why Jimmy Jr, who shoots jumpers, FT’s & 3’s with his left hand, CANNOT or simply REFUSES to finish with his left hand attacking the rim or making moves in the post. He puts guys on his right shoulder with a great/easy angle to the left & STILL tries to go up right handed. It’s simply incomprehensible. He has good footwork, but undercuts his own skill by only going right handed at the rim. I’m floored, he did it on that final possession… shhheeeesssh

Last edited:
That last ~30 seconds was absolutely embarrassing.

Tied 64-64, we had three empty possessions before Mills eventually hit a 3. Missed chances.

That last 30 seconds though…. I have to chuckle at that. And I don’t know why. Incredible.
It's laughable because it's Boeheim with both of his kids on the team and it is currently the worst team he's ever fielded.

You can't even make the case were playing a LOADED schedule. The ACC is down this year and even if we somehow win something like 10 out of the next 14 games that are left, that puts us only at 18-13.

We didn’t get one efffing look at the foul on the long pass at the end. I know it’s a bad play but not one replay.

I don’t know why, but JB has done everything to ensure Benny isn’t here next year that he can.
I hate to be that guy, but I was watching him during that last huddle before the atrocity of a play by Jimmy. Benny was outside the team circle standing behind JB, and looked totally disengaged from anything going on. Honest to God my first thought was; "Poor Benny". -sigh-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom