Status
Not open for further replies.
So would Graeme Lloyd
Chris Everett Lloyd
Lloyd from entourage
Lloyds of London
Pink F. Loyd
dumb and dumber click the image for a smaller version GIF

I’m not sure we would be any better. Most of these guys have maxed out of their ability.
I don’t want all the seniors to comeback next year.
I actually want optimism again.

I saw this coming this year. I like Buddy but I was saying he was elite for 4 games at the end of the year and it created a narrative he was a possible ACC POY or all-American.
I never saw that type of player.

I saw a good player who could get hot and take over some games but not over a season.

I think they gave Jessie(6) some of Jimmy’s turnovers. Jimmy had more than three.

Totally agree. Jimmy had 4 in just one stretch of about 3 or 4 minutes early in the 2nd half. I guess they charged a couple to Edwards for not making the catch, but usually those go on the guy who throws the pass in the first place.

Buddy back would be very surprising to me. Also as someone who knows nothing "from the inside".
Go make money. I will root for him.

I actually want change not more of the same.

I saw this coming this year. I like Buddy but I was saying he was elite for 4 games at the end of the year and it created a narrative he was a possible ACC POY or all-American.

I saw a good player who could get hot and take over some games but not over a season.
On a well rounded team I think he could be that guy, with zero off the ball movement Buddy doesn’t get the opportunities he should, what he does in this offense is quite remarkable IMO and probably the reason Joe is getting the looks he’s getting this year.

I think Buddy is an above-average D1 player. Should be a P5 starter or 6th man on a great team but he should have never come to Syracuse IMO.
Just imagine if Buddy had the same surrounding cast as Andy Rautins had when he was at Syracuse. JAB constructed a terrible team to support his son. Let’s face it; we’re a ivy/patriot league team talent wise and it’s really depressing

Yeah but Joe and Buddy aren’t to blame. According to the defensive metrics they don’t know where the forwards are supposed and those guys get steals.
That is what JB said when questioned why the PG who left had been defensive metrics and wasn’t playing more, along with conditioning.

That guy isn't playing more minutes in his new spot.

Which doesn't excuse the rest of it, more Symir and Benny please.

I want Benny, Jesse, Symir, Frank, Joe, the 5 freshmen, a stud portal guard(gimme a 6’3 John Gillon type) and a quality portal blood and guts 4 man who can rebound and defend. And a new coach.

JB was very calm during his press conference. 25 points given up by live ball turnovers were the difference. He said everyone played a big part in the careless turnovers. Said Jessie played great but has to be more careful with the ball.

I think jim is losing it. He just said it’s a 4 hour flight from Miami to Cuse lol. I think I’ve had enough for the evening
Jesus, what is it? 3? His point was that it’s easier for the team to stay in Miami, practice, go to WF, and practice there vs flying all the way home to just turn around and fly to wake.

JB was very calm during his press conference. 25 points given up by live ball turnovers were the difference. He said everyone played a big part in the careless turnovers. Said Jessie played great but has to be more careful with the ball.

Exactly. That was not a bad presser at all.

Go make money. I will root for him.

I actually want change not more of the same.

I think I would like to see Swider back as the alpha scorer. We didn't get one in the recruiting class like we hoped. It would probably be great for him to let the Boeheims move on, and he could be the featured scorer next year, along with Girard.

PG: Copeland
SG: Girard
SF: Benny
PF: Swider
C: Edwards

Bench:

G: Taylor, Torrence
F: Brown, Bunch
C: Anselem, Carey

With someone else on the bench, someone willing to play his bench as a weapon, that's not a bad team.

I think I would like to see Swider back as the alpha scorer. We didn't get one in the recruiting class like we hoped. It would probably be great for him to let the Boeheims move on, and he could be the featured scorer next year, along with Girard.

Bench:

With someone else on the bench, someone willing to play his bench as a weapon, that's not a bad team.
If we depend on Swider for anything we’re not going to be in a good place.

Exactly. That was not a bad presser at all.
I’d rather he coached a good game and acted a complete clown in the presser.

Bench:

he doesn’t have the tools.

He can’t do anything but shoot open 3’s.

Bench:

This assumes no transfers out or in.

We need to get past talking about how this team can improve. Playing Benny more, transitioning on defense, etc. This is simply an average team. It’s not going to improve much in a way that will make a difference. It’s sad to see JB go out this way.

Jesus, what is it? 3? His point was that it’s easier for the team to stay in Miami, practice, go to WF, and practice there vs flying all the way home to just turn around and fly to wake.

It's probably an hour just to get to the airport in Miami.

Unless we hid the plane in one of those cane fields the drug dealers use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom