Postgame Thoughts... Houston (NCAAT) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Houston (NCAAT)

Houston kicked our butts.

College hoop is still a horrific style of basketball.

We literally started our worst possible starting lineup all year and made the sweet 16.

Unleash Kadary next year please.
Unfortunately the Uncle Dennis in his life will convince him to leave

Appreciate a second weekend run. Always fun.

Glad Buddy got hot for a few weeks.

Wish the rotation had expanded sooner.

I honestly don't understand how Joe starts over Kadary. At all.

Feels like we were an AG block away from missing the tourney.

Very worried about the turnover on the roster.
As long as Kadary and Jesse stay, I don’t care.

Those 2 with Benny and Buddy, and whatever role players around them and I’m good. Intrigued by Frank. Would like to see us have a actual centers playing for 40 minutes next year and him and Jesse being those guys.

We didn't hit shots, houston played great defense, people complained about refs but we still didn't hit shots, people complained about coaching but we still didn't hit shots, people complained about guys that are going to transfer but we still didn't hit shots

Houston kicked our butts.

College hoop is still a horrific style of basketball.

We literally started our worst possible starting lineup all year and made the sweet 16.

Unleash Kadary next year please.
I know what you're saying, but Kadary didn't add anything tonight.

Nice to make a Sweet 16 in a weird year. Our best players were the bench players JB dnp'd and neglected. This season could/should have ended in the NIT.

We are way better if Alan doesn't come here and those minutes went to Bras/Jesse/Kadary/Woody.

I'd love to bring everyone but him back and stay out of the portal mess.

Appreciate a second weekend run. Always fun.

Glad Buddy got hot for a few weeks.

Wish the rotation had expanded sooner.

I honestly don't understand how Joe starts over Kadary. At all.

Feels like we were an AG block away from missing the tourney.

Very worried about the turnover on the roster.
Spot on.

Nice 10-day run, but you can't count on one guy to score 27 ppg. Who were the other scorers supposed to be?

We didn't hit shots, houston played great defense, people complained about refs but we still didn't hit shots, people complained about coaching but we still didn't hit shots, people complained about guys that are going to transfer but we still didn't hit shots

Yet we were hitting enough shots when Jesse played...as I believe he was + for the game

I know it feels awful right now but guys take a deep breath. So many of us have been posting here during every game and living and dying on every possession. If you’d had told any of us we were going to get a run like this we would have thought you were crazy. I really appreciate what this team gave us. Let’s not kill them for tonight’s disaster. This was not due to lack of effort.

Carl with the reality check. Oof it hurts!

As long as Kadary and Jesse stay, I don’t care.

Those 2 with Benny and Buddy, and whatever role players around them and I’m good. Intrigued by Frank. Would like to see us have a actual centers playing for 40 minutes next year and him and Jesse being those guys.
Honestly I'm a bit shaken in my faith in JB's rotations. Even if we have capable centers, will they see the court? Did we have them all along? What if Dolezaj returns?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom