Postgame Thoughts... NC State (game 2) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State (game 2)

Joe will bounce back against BC.
I actually thought JG3 played well tonight except for the 2 bad threes in the first half and the turnover and near turnover at the beginning of the second half. Otherwise he did a solid job taking care of the ball and was solid on his closeouts on defense. Also early in the game he got himself open some for some really good looks.

I thought this was one of Mareks better all around games. He made himself available to his teammates all night against pressure. He came and got the ball when our guards had no dribble. He helped to keep the ball moving on offense.
He kept dribbling away from the basket in the 2nd half. I'd like him to at least look at the basket.

I actually thought JG3 played well tonight except for the 2 bad threes in the first half and the turnover and near turnover at the beginning of the second half. Otherwise he did a solid job taking care of the ball and was solif on his closeouts on defense. Also early in the game he got himself open some for some really good looks.

Hes a nice spark off the bench who can hold down the fort at backup point. Fans would love him if he was in the right role.

The rotation now sets up that joe/buddy play til they get stupid then Kadary can try to finish the half if he doesnt play stupid.. too bad they all play those 3-5 min stretches of dumb ball..

Griffin with probably his best offensive game of the season. Buddy with a good second half, and Q started looking like himself again in the second half.

For all the frustrations and bad games this year, I still think this team could be very dangerous with a decent center. Hopefully we can get clicking even without one and scrap out some more wins. All of these teams left are beatable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom