Postgame Thoughts... NC State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State

He needs more PT to get acclimated. The kid has talent.
Last interview JB said something to the effect that not even Jordan could do anything in 2-3 minutes. Guys losing it.

He did do well a few games ago when he didn’t get pulled prematurely.
I do remember one game cheering aloud for him for looking good defensively.

That’s about it.

I do remember one game cheering aloud for him for looking good defensively.

That’s about it.
That’s cool. Keep cheering. He wears Orange.

I love Buddy and feel he unfairly gets way too much crap on this board, but his driving into the lane back down has to be working less than 20% of the time and that might be generous. It's like a turnover that results in a fast break the other way. He really needs to have the awareness to stop forcing that shot.

I almost wonder if he would with fans in the Dome who would be groaning after the third time in a row it results in an effective TO.
I do think it’s fortunate for him there is no fans.

That’s cool. Keep cheering. He wears Orange.
100%

I’m just sick of ppl bitching to bitch. No one should be aggressively seeking more minutes for Jesse Edwards is my point.

Kadary - of course. I’ve been all in from game 1. He’s our best player for Christ sakes.

But ppl trying to shiz on Boeheims every move is wearing thin.

100%

I’m just sick of ppl bitching to bitch. No one should be aggressively seeking more minutes for Jesse Edwards is my point.

Kadary - of course. I’ve been all in from game 1. He’s our best player for Christ sakes.

But ppl trying to shiz on Boeheims every move is wearing thin.
I get it, but I do think we need to play/develop a center. And, right now Jesse is our best option.

And he gives Marek a breather.

And maybe allows him to be a little more aggressive in there if he knows he doesn’t have to go 40? Marek has done a much better job of staying out of foul trouble this year, but there’s times where we just put up no fight defending the paint.

When he got pulled, he was on an island. He had two guys to cover and chose the guy with the ball. Am I wrong?
It takes more than 2 minutes every other game to develop in to a good defensive player
I found it interesting when on one of the times buddy turned over the ball JB calmly told him to bring the ball close to his chest all other players he’s screaming at them. Double standard.

How many minutes would you play Jesse?

Depends on the game. If it’s UNC or another team that has somebody scoring in the paint every time down, I’d put a center in by the first TV timeout, give him more than a couple possessions at least to get going, and go from there based on effectiveness.

I know Miami sucks, but he was also a real factor in there and it helped turn the game.

It takes more than 2 minutes every other game to develop in to a good defensive player
I found it interesting when on one of the times buddy turned over the ball JB calmly told him to bring the ball close to his chest all other players he’s screaming at them. Double standard.
Wahhhh :(

Shows how little you know. We will not lose again if the rival team is missing their two best players. I could easily see that happening every game the rest of the way.
We didn’t have one of our best players on the court for long periods.

After a decade plus in college ball he knows all the tricks.
You know what’s funny, he is a “short” white dude that hustles his ass off and I think he is crap. Whereas, that’s exactly what I am, a short (6ft) white dude. I’m probably just jealous, but at least I could dunk.

No im just tired of apologists like you.
Where did I apologize for anyone? And are you suggesting you haven't been a serial whiner for years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom