Postgame Thoughts... Pitt game 2 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Pitt game 2

The assistants have no say other than helping with practice. JB knows everything in game hence why he is the only coach in America that never talks to his assistants during a game. The ego is insane

To be fair, I've always admired this about him. There are times when somebody's got to be the clear-cut guy in charge.

Not true .. as a bills fan .. I’m in a much better mental space vis a vis my SU fandom vs that of the bills
I love the Bills. I'd rather watch that Bills game with that result, over the Pitt/Duke games any day. For me, being disappointed and angry is better then being numb and apathetic.

At least with the Bills, every football fan knows those were the 2 best teams in the NFL. No one outside of this board gives a flying f*%k about Syracuse basketball right now.

Welcome to irrelevance. We can make a change or we run it back and support drops off until something is done about it.

Yep. I didn't even watch. Didn't even know the game had happened. After that Duke game, there's really nothing left to this season. We're all just playing Bingo at the old age home, waiting for Grandpa to die.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom