Potential 2021 Roster | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Potential 2021 Roster

I want the OT out of Oklahoma. Also. G or C would be good. I do not care how many OL we have as long as we can be a good not even a great unit.

Why do you think Munoz was a loss? Is it because of his Hs ranking and that he was committed to Miami at one point? High school rankings and offers mean nothing once they get on campus. Can’t use that to evaluate how good of a transfer they’ll be.

Having Munoz, with what, 3 years of eligibility remaining, or maybe 4 with the COVID year, versus not having any guys for a couple classes in between the departing guys and the new recruits? Yes, I would have preferred to keep him and the kid from South Carolina on the defensive line who we lost.

That's a good list. Thanks for taking the time to put that together. There are a few more that look good too, but I have to assume if we were interested, the interest wasn't mutual.

Again...
  • What kind of baggage do they have?
  • Why has no other school picked them up?
  • Do they fit the scheme?

Ideally I wish all scholarships were accounted for, but when a player doesn't make it or leaves the program late in the cycle (Tyler, Davis, Moss) I'm ok if the coaches decide to leave the scholarship open rather than give a scholarship to a kid they don't really believe just to fill the scholarships.

Let's see if any of the remaining scholarships (assuming there really are open scholarships) go to any of the walk-ons who are contributing.

That's certainly fair.

Having Munoz, with what, 3 years of eligibility remaining, or maybe 4 with the COVID year, versus not having any guys for a couple classes in between the departing guys and the new recruits? Yes, I would have preferred to keep him and the kid from South Carolina on the defensive line who we lost.
Are you assuming we arent getting any juco/transfer D lineman in 2022 class? Because Munoz and Dawson can be replaced with them. Transfer targets could be depending on how well guys like Geer, Fuentes and Simmons progress. Dont forget we have Tuazama and Rondi. Both were ahead of Munoz. I also heard Linton may be going down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom