Potential disturbing rumor | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Potential disturbing rumor

They haven't cleared anuthing with facts yet - why would they start now? If they were going to get "scooped" they would have by now - you can't get "scooped" when you are running with a story that no one wants to touch yet because of the lack of facts.
Was just agreeing with the poster who said they would not wait until 3:00 if they had something big. But, yeah, you're right of course.

In my defense i work until 10pm then go to the gym so theres a reason im always up at 2 am lol. If no news breaks today can we finally stop listening to people who know people in the SPD?

I have to say, based on this board, the SPD does a bad job of keeping their officers quiet.

ESPN has a special announcement in like 5 minutes. Hope it doesn't have tp do with BF

With all the rumors that have proven false, rumors mean nothing to me at this point.

Was just agreeing with the poster who said they would not wait until 3:00 if they had something big. But, yeah, you're right of course.
I agree with you, who agrees with that other poster... You have to run with this stuff asap, when you have it. And of course you don't really have anything until it is fact checked, or at least that's what it used to be...

On OTL FB page.

Outside the Lines
The latest from Syracuse and State College at 3pm et on ESPN. Jerry
Sandusky may be facing more charges. Did you expect this?
I feel a little better because all the attention isn't focused on SU in this particular posting.

In my defense i work until 10pm then go to the gym so theres a reason im always up at 2 am lol. If no news breaks today can we finally stop listening to people who know people in the SPD?
How many people within the SPD actually KNOW facts in this case? Does the average patrol officer know everything in this case? Probably not. Wouldn't legit facts be kept to few higher ups in the department? Maybe these "SPD Sources" are just cops giving their opinion, and asking to be made anonymous because they don't want rumors or opinions being traced back to them for obvious reasons.

Naw ... it was nothing. Just some ESPN bigwig becomes bigger and another smaller wig becomes a bigwig.

ESPN: Come On Man! Possibly has something to do with Bernie right?

I'm guessing they're just going to talk about the SPD/DA crap and put their newly trademarked spin on it to sound like the SPD is deliberately hiding information... sort of like they did on their website.

I'm very sorry. The thing about the name Jerry is there isn't many options to shorten it or lengthen it. It's one of those names what you see is what you get. How about going by Jer?
yah, my friends for the longest time have tried to come up with nicknames as they all seem to have one. Nothing has every stuck...there has been Jer, Jay...and JerBear (not my fav). I am hoping to put in some drinking and thinking over the holidays...see what I can come up with...lol

As I said in another post espn and the accusers are not good people.

ESPN ran the story and they are going after the university. This could had been a small investigation held at Bernies house leaving Syracuse out of it. Bernie has plenty of money saved up to give to the alleged victims I imagine.

This new guy isn't on the same level as those jerks and has more reason to come forward, since the university is already involved.

If true Davis and his kids can get alot of money from this.