Potential disturbing rumor | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Potential disturbing rumor

On OTL FB page.

Outside the Lines
The latest from Syracuse and State College at 3pm et on ESPN. Jerry
Sandusky may be facing more charges. Did you expect this?

Please stop with the RUMORS. If do you not want to quote the source don’t post it. You don’t think outsiders are reading this? This is basketball board we have games coming up. The facts will come out eventually. Can we please talk hoops..?
If you don't want to read rumors, don't click on the thread titled "Potential disturbing rumor".

On OTL FB page.

Outside the Lines
Well at least now they are lumping us in with Jerry Sandusky's problems.

Please stop with the RUMORS. If do you not want to quote the source don’t post it. You don’t think outsiders are reading this? This is basketball board we have games coming up. The facts will come out eventually. Can we please talk hoops..?

Oh, yes, at this point in time we still have a team right? How about that Fab guy!

I would guess there are a lot of people in Syracuse who want to feel connected on this one. I wouldn't expect the rumors to end anytime soon. Even if the whole thing ends up being a lie. Someone will always be saying they heard something else. Which is why Bernie's career is toast, even if Lang is broken by the police as someone who is lying. Even if Davis says he lied as well.

Let's just keep hoping it does end up as a lie.

Well at least now they are lumping us in with Jerry Sandusky's problems.

Well, at least they don't mention anything more than Sandusky in the subtext. What was the most recent thing they reported on Bernie? The ex-girlfriend's fear of closed doors and drawn shades? Creepy glances?

I feel bad for all the Jerry's in the world. That name is going to have a stigma attached to it.

My mom tried to close the blinds of our living room last night before going to bed. Naturally I refused to let her do so.

Don't want the neighbors getting suspicious..

Bernie set up a sting operation. He and coach Hop met with Davis last night in a 1997 Honda Civic behind Twin Trees II. Hop was wearing the bug, and Davis said "Bern, this will all go away for let's say $100 grand." :cool:

I feel bad for all the Jerry's in the world. That name is going to have a stigma attached to it.
yeah...my name is Jerry...not happy about the situation

On OTL FB page.

Outside the Lines

Not good. Don't know if new people came forward but Jeremy was right, something more is coming today from EPSN unless they just rehash all the old news which I don't see why they would.

ESPN OTL at 3 might be the worst news of the year for all of us... or it may be a big sigh of relief

Not good. Don't know if new people came forward but Jeremy was right, something more is coming today from EPSN unless they just rehash all the old news which I don't see why they would.
Bees do you think they would talk about the latest DA/SPD clash? is that OTL newsworthy?

Hopefully, maybe just covering the DA/SPD squabble?

Technically "the latest" doesn't require anything new. They would bring anyone who missed their last big story (ex-girlfriend) up to speed. Who can say for sure though, except ESPN.

Yeah in a world were so many claims go around for attention and lawsuits I suppose I've become cynical.

If Fine was some sort of sexaul predator, it seems bizarre to have so many others that were in similar situations (treated like family) with Fine and have nothing negative to report. Targeting victims and letting others in identical circumstances go doesn't seem to fit the mindset of someone as disturbed as these claims are stating.

Plus, do pedo's continue relationships once the child becomes an adult?

I'm very sorry. The thing about the name Jerry is there isn't many options to shorten it or lengthen it. It's one of those names what you see is what you get. How about going by Jer?

I read the OTL post as "We have some big news on the Sandusky case, plus we'll review the story on Fine."

I read the OTL post as "We have some big news on the Sandusky case, plus we'll review the story on Fine."
I think they're trying to link the two stories, trying to come off as "we're in the forefront in collegiate coaches molesting boys"

They are going to talk about that 24 year old in the Sandusky case. They did a little story about him on the Today show.

Maybe that's what they're going to discuss on OTL. The downfall of Jerry.

Springer, Seinfeld, Jerry's Kids, Rice, and now Sandusky.....it's been a bumpy ride.