Potential disturbing rumor | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Potential disturbing rumor

if there were something huge coming out of the Bernie Fine case today, they would probably dedicate the entire show to it instead of having the Sandusky stuff.

Maybe that's what they're going to discuss on OTL. The downfall of Jerry.

Springer, Seinfeld, Jerry's Kids, Rice, and now Sandusky.....it's been a bumpy ride.
tom-and-jerry.jpg

You really think after all the heat OTL has had tossed on them, they would break another half baked story? Like the kid on FB? Its gotta be the DA/SPD story.

In other Jerry News...
Corroborating witnesses say Jerry Garcia once smoked pot.
jerry.jpg

Not good. Don't know if new people came forward but Jeremy was right, something more is coming today from EPSN unless they just rehash all the old news which I don't see why they would.
Thats what theyve been doing since the story broke. Nothing in the tagline to make me think they have a bombshell today

At this rate, I'm not going to get a comfortable night's sleep for a while, am I? These rumors will keep coming, and I will keep buying into them for short periods of time? Just making sure we have this all clear.

I doubt it's anything new or substantial...otherwise why not run BREAKING NEWS all over the ticker...

At this rate, I'm not going to get a comfortable night's sleep for a while, am I? These rumors will keep coming, and I will keep buying into them for short periods of time? Just making sure we have this all clear.
I think you and longislandcuse need to stock up on underwear for the next few weeks :p

Heh. It was very fun growing up when the phone rang and it was a telemarketer etc.

"Is Gerry there?"

"Which one?"

"Gerry Xxxxx."

"Yes, but which one?"

"Uhhh..."

Great...

My biggest fear since this ordeal began was the prospect of other alleged victims coming forward.

Yep. That is when things would get very bad, very quick

If ESPN has something big - they are not going to sit on it until 3PM for a regularly scheduled program. This is not 1970 - the news cycle is immediate so you go with what you have and let the internet pass it around the world in 5 minutes. The only way they sit on something is if they have not cleared it with facts yet.

If ESPN has something big - they are not going to sit on it until 3PM for a regularly scheduled program. This is not 1970 - the news cycle is immediate so you go with what you have and let the internet pass it around the world in 5 minutes. The only way they sit on something is if they have not cleared it with facts yet.

Are you kidding?

True. You run the risk of getting scooped by another outlet.

True. You run the risk of getting scooped by another outlet.
They haven't cleared anything with facts yet - why would they start now? If they were going to get "scooped" they would have by now - you can't get "scooped" when you are running with a story that no one wants to touch yet because of the lack of facts.

I think you and longislandcuse need to stock up on underwear for the next few weeks :p
In my defense i work until 10pm then go to the gym so theres a reason im always up at 2 am lol. If no news breaks today can we finally stop listening to people who know people in the SPD?