Practice closed = | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Practice closed =

I hear they're working on perfecting the ol' hidden ball trick.

I heard a rumor that Andrey Baskin and Dale Peterman mysteriously qualified this week and are working with the first team. Oh and Dom Timbers too.

Something tells me 'Marko aint gonna play this week

Working on some interesting Adam Harris packages from what I hear. Think Wildcat meets Run and Shoot.

Adam Harris is going to take 90% of the snaps and throw quick slant passes to himself all game.

I'd have said deep routes, but I think it's funnier to imagine him taking a quick drop, firing a quick slant, and somehow catching up to THAT pass.

I heard a rumor that Andrey Baskin and Dale Peterman mysteriously qualified this week and are working with the first team. Oh and Dom Timbers too.

Cali would lose his mind, if Timbers and Peterman showed up, those two and the little speed guy from DC who never showed up

Not asking you to bite and was talking generalities. Point is, unless guys don't play, they are just banged up like everyone. We'll see Saturday.

And I will say it's more than that... Look at Marrone, do you think he is reacting this way because if being banged up and that is why he asked for help..

Cali would lose his mind, if Timbers and Peterman showed up, those two and the little speed guy from DC who never showed up
Jamere Knox, ha forgot about him. I think Cali had him penciled in as a starter at RB for about 4 years running now.

And I will say it's more than that... Look at Marrone, do you think he is reacting this way because if being banged up and that is why he asked for help..

I just assume someone stole his lunch.

Marrone has been playing a lot of Joe Montana 2 for Sega Genesis the last couple weeks and noticed that the fake punt pass gets you a touchdown every single time, and he's planning on basing his gameplan around that.

Marrone has been playing a lot of Joe Montana 2 for Sega Genesis the last couple weeks and noticed that the fake punt pass gets you a touchdown every single time, and he's planning on basing his gameplan around that.

I'm gonna spit my drink if I see them fake a punt for a TD pass !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom