Practice Report | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Practice Report

I'm honestly worried about this statement and Sobe's well being. Anyone seen or heard from him? I realize there was no way he could have read the report and came away with a Frank bash, but it seems like the kind of post he would have commented on either way.

Nah, I don’t understand Syracuse basketball.

Thanks ...keep forgetting about Washington. Too many Howards...and football has too many Johnsons!
tee-hee.gif

Any breadcrumbs for those of us starving for news? Any sightings on who new guys bonded with? Just nosey.

2 and the 3...he will most likely start at the 3. Shooting is a major major strength

I thought Oshae was our '3'. I'm counting on further improvement by Marek as being the biggest X factor for this team. I envision Hughes as a 6th man off the bench and Battle's back-up. He could also be in there when we go "small". But I don't see him starting with everyone back from last year's starting line-up.

I thought Oshae was our '3'. I'm counting on further improvement by Marek as being the biggest X factor for this team. I envision Hughes as a 6th man off the bench and Battle's back-up. He could also be in there when we go "small". But I don't see him starting with everyone back from last year's starting line-up.

The forward positions are interchangeable in our system for the most part IMO.

I'm honestly worried about this statement and Sobe's well being. Anyone seen or heard from him? I realize there was no way he could have read the report and came away with a Frank bash, but it seems like the kind of post he would have commented on either way.
I believe sobe is conducting a national search for who should be the next USC football coach. He has a lot on his plate.

Sounds like Marek is a legit 6’10 now. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at the 5 for period of time of Chucks struggles and Sid isn’t completely healed/chronic.
JB got so many options along the frontline this year, will be very interesting to watch

Hughes: 6th man, maybe, but “Battle’s back-up?” When is Battle coming out of the game?
I have really high hopes/expectations for Hughes. I fear we will have a lot of Marek at ‘center’ justice because we will want Hughes on the court. An interesting problem to have.

Hughes: 6th man, maybe, but “Battle’s back-up?” When is Battle coming out of the game?
I have really high hopes/expectations for Hughes. I fear we will have a lot of Marek at ‘center’ justice because we will want Hughes on the court. An interesting problem to have.
Marek at center will be our best O lineup but could make the D less effective

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom