Practice Report | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Practice Report

Of course I hope you're right, but haven't we all learned our lesson about speaking in absolutes?
yeah tyus/frank/oshae will still play 40 plenty of times this year

yeah tyus/frank/oshae will still play 40 plenty of times this year

I hope it's not plenty, but there will be games where one or all will likely go the whole way.

Maybewonder who best player has been since practice began. Given it’s a tiny sample size but someone may be on fire. I believe Coach said Hughes was the best player this summer but that was absent Battle. Then when Battle returned Coach commented that Battle has improved his shooting and ball handling, Then there’s the healthy( I hope) Sidibe being released with maybe some pent up adrenaline. Oshae may be exploding. Can’t wait

Paschal i would say has been the standout to date at practice, he is playing at a different level than we have seen, very confident, put on pounds, the body is chiseled, blocking shots, aggressive on rebounds on the offensive side, if he plays like this look out...

Paschal i would say has been the standout to date at practice, he is playing at a different level than we have seen, very confident, put on pounds, the body is chiseled, blocking shots, aggressive on rebounds on the offensive side, if he plays like this look out...
Thanks! Wow, shaping up to be the perfect Orange storm. We gonna get busy!

We are a top ten team now if true

And then he woke up.

It’s funny how a big can be so clumsy and not smooth in any way then all of a sudden some how some way they get what where and when and how to move. Almost like they aren’t thinking anymore just playing. If our big had this happen beautiful. Let’s go CUSE.

I don't know man, sutomcat alluded to a little of this too in the practice report II thread. I'm gonna have to send you one of those Chukwu tshirts should he actually have a break out season.

And I'll wear it proudly if he does. And now I need to find that other thread.

EDIT - Okay, I read it. Glad to hear this, but still not counting on him except for when we play teams with centers who are skinny like Sid. But, if he can score consistently against bigger centers (beefy and tall), then we've got something cooking.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom