Prediction on staff and players | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Prediction on staff and players

Ewing as reds big man coach. JT would roll over on his towel in his grave.

Who recruited Taylor and Bell? I’m curious why people think either would bail if their coaches are now taking over the program?

There’s a lot of PT to be had, it’s a pretty good spot to be in.

Who recruited Taylor and Bell? I’m curious why people think either would bail if their coaches are now taking over the program?

There’s a lot of PT to be had, it’s a pretty good spot to be in.
Yeah and the exposure of ACC. I don’t see greener pastures for either of them if they transfer unless they go down to a G5 program

call me crazy but im bullish on next year's roster.

judah is obviously a big wildcard. hiring Red was our only hope in keeping him. but even Red might not be enough. time will tell.

Well I was told that this was being blown out of proportion and all that was asked was he be a bit quiet about NIL so I'm now I am not sure what is going on. Posters with connections here said not to worry.
Ok thanks, that's good to hear. That's a reasonable ask too. Asking him not to be so public about it, much like boosters for all the other programs.

Hopkins has been a flop at Washington, plays the same zone, etc, no thank you to his return under Red.
Yeah, he was a flop here too as an assistant, right? And he hasn't gained any experience in his absence that would be of any value, I assume?

Yes that’s pretty much exactly what I’ve been told as well. Sorry, I didn’t see that something similar was already put out there.
The chancellor is a fool if he started in with this and wound up alienating Adam. It’s one thing if he asks AW to try to be more discrete and expressed his concerns about NCAA repercussions, but it’s another if “he got into it” with Weitsman to the point of alienating him. Hopefully Red and JB can fix things here going forward.

The chancellor is a fool if he started in with this and wound up alienating Adam. It’s one thing if he asks AW to try to be more discrete and express his concerns about NCAA repercussions, but it’s another if “he got into it” with Weitsman to the point of alienating him. Hopefully Red and JB can fix things here going forward.

If there is another deep pockets player as has been alluded to then that is huge should things be sour here. Time will tell.

Is it though? I mean, what exactly has he helped with? Just from an outside perspective looking in and without an ounce of insider information, since he's become a bigger booster of the program Syracuse has been decidedly mediocre. Will he stop bringing sports celebrities to games?
What? He didn’t get into the NIL game until late fall/winter.

call me crazy but im bullish on next year's roster.

judah is obviously a big wildcard. hiring Red was our only hope in keeping him. but even Red might not be enough. time will tell.
Hard to see it without retaining Judah but so much will change between now and next year it’s not even worth speculating.

I’m very curious to see our approach to the portal and how desirable we’re viewed with the air of uncertainty lifted.

I’m just reading the tea leaves after taking in as much as I could this morning but it kind of sounds like the young guys are staying solid. Judah is obviously the biggest question mark.

Griffin sounded hopeful about Jesse coming back.

Look out for Hamlet Tibbs to join Coach Autrys staff. Was on staff at Notre Dame this year and Albany the year before. Maurice Joseph also one to look at. Kris Jo’s brother and currently on staff at butler.
Both have head coaching experience, Tibbs at St Bonaventure, and Joseph at GW. Tibbs was also involved at the AAU level with the City Rocks team we all know and love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom