Predictions on who will be the next to commit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Predictions on who will be the next to commit

Good prediction and great Dr. Evil quotation.

Scott: [both are the Jerry Springer show] How could you do this to me? On national television!
Dr. Evil: Well throw me a freakin' bone here, Scott.
Scott: Why did you run out on me?
Dr. Evil: Because you're not quite evil enough.
[audience boos]
Dr. Evil: Well it's true! It's true! You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
:rolling:
I borrow that one all the time.

Wow. Never heard of this kid. Looks like a poor man's Durant skill set.

Thats Looney's AAU tape to. He operates alot from the perimeter for a 6'9 guy which speaks volumes. Just look rediculous his left hand dribble is, how low he keeps the ball, and dribbling hesitation to break his man down (at 4:44 for example Rediculous). Look how in the first play he is leaning forward he has a quick second gear change of speed. And his passing,court vision of the secondary defenders while dribbling, and transition is also sweet! He Would fit in so well as a 2-3 combo for us to help bring the ball down like Carmelo in 02-03. Worth the one and done with McCullough with no hesitation.

Thats Looney's AAU tape to. He operates alot from the perimeter for a 6'9 guy which speaks volumes. Just look rediculous his left hand dribble is, how low he keeps the ball, and dribbling hesitation to break his man down (at 4:44 for example Rediculous). And his passing,court vision of the secondary defenders while dribbling, and transition is also sweet! He Would fit in so well as a 2-3 combo for us to help bring the ball down like Carmelo in 02-03. Worth the one and done with McCullough.

No doubt, man. I hear ya, especially with the passing. A better and taller LaQuinton Ross.

No doubt, man. I hear ya, especially with the passing. A better and taller LaQuinton Ross.

Unbelievable how relaxed he is going left and how he reads the defense at full speed that will translate right to college (thats something that quincy miller could have only dreamed of). Love how hes always leaning forward while he dribbles waiting for that second to explode by his guy either direction like in the first play of that clip. To much to like go get em Hop.

Heres another one of his sobe. francis said he was close to unc a while back, but I hope hes still open to playing with other options like mccullough. If we could find a way to rotate, grant, roberson, mccullough or/and Him up top for 10-20 mpg playing time wouldn't be a issue.

Heres another one of his sobe. francis said he was close to unc a while back, but I hope hes still open to playing with other options like mccullough. If we could find a way to rotate, grant, roberson, mccullough or/and Him up top for 10-20 mpg playing time wouldn't be a issue.

DUKKKKEEE

It was Duke not UNC. Even though he's talented, I just don't see JB and the staff wasting their time and recruiting budget by taking trips out to Milwaukee for him.

yeah just making conversation.
Francis, are we still one of Briscoe's favorites?
Briscoe to the Orange sure seems to have lost a lot of juice over the past few months...( see what I did there?)

Briscoe to the Orange sure seems to have lost a lot of juice over the past few months...( see what I did there?)
Wait
Wait

Why :(

I like him a lot.

Briscoe really likes Zona.
I wish he didn't, but you're right. Either way, not giving up on him yet, but I have a feeling we're going to be talented in 2015, and if he still wants to play here, he might just be waiting to see how our guards play out in the next two seasons.

I wish he didn't, but you're right. Either way, not giving up on him yet, but I have a feeling we're going to be talented in 2015, and if he still wants to play here, he might just be waiting to see how our guards play out in the next two seasons.
I don't like the vibes I'm getting, just a gut feeling.

I was going to send both of you some positive vibration from the same artist, but how about some love instead?
Never give up.

No

:'(

I need something to go right.
This might cheer you up
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics