Pregame fan experience | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pregame fan experience

The pictures are from before the team came out of the tunnel. I checked the time stamp, 11:45. Maybe too early.

Here is a pic from when they are first coming out.

View attachment 221667
See the ref to the left? My wife is two people over from the ref on the left (in orange). I was right next to her the whole time so I must be blocked by someone in the pic. Thank you for trying though and taking the pictures, I appreciate it.

See the ref to the left? My wife is two people over from the ref on the left (in orange). I was right next to her the whole time so I must be blocked by someone in the pic. Thank you for trying though and taking the pictures, I appreciate it.
Kind of figured it was a long shot. I bet it was a neat experience.

Kind of figured it was a long shot. I bet it was a neat experience.
It really was amazing. One of the coolest things was seeing the student section so close. They all look so young but the energy is formidable. The other really neat thing was being in the tunnel before and seeing the band and some former players, including James Mungro.

BADB6208-0383-4E2C-BF50-782B12B42390.jpeg

The pictures are from before the team came out of the tunnel. I checked the time stamp, 11:45. Maybe too early.

Here is a pic from when they are first coming out.

View attachment 221667
One of the things ABC did a good job with was showing Cuse come out of the tunnel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom