Preliminary Fine Mess Roadie (FSU and/or Ga Tech) | Syracusefan.com

Preliminary Fine Mess Roadie (FSU and/or Ga Tech)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Won't know anything until the Final Schedule gets released but...I have a few nuggets

AirForceOrange has been helping me here :)

Already in contact with the FSU group ticket guy. If we get 100 tickets together...I can get us seats for $20 each. They will be very close to the Visiting Section AirForceOrange is trying to get intel on a gameday cash lot to host us. If FSU is over a 3 day weekend...I will probably base myself down on Panama City Beach or other beach town within 60-90 mins of FSU.

An email was also sent to the GTech group guy...awaiting a response.

All for now...

Maryland might be an easier lift for a bigger crowd. But if Scott Shafer wants me to carry kegs to Atlanta, so be it, I will.

MD is on the Scout Team...ready to be called up...the calendar is key for me as some weeks are better than others.

Md would have the biggest Fine Mess attendance by a factor of 10.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

FSU!!!! Well need the support ... An start The new FL game off right. GT IS certainly on the radar also.

watch maryland be on a weeknight.

i need to go to ncstate to eradicate the demons from my last trip.

Oh Lord

Raleigh . I'll be going have good friend in Cary so it's free lodging and some top notch links

MD is on the Scout Team...ready to be called up...the calendar is key for me as some weeks are better than others.
But doesn't the parking and tailgating suck there?

Maryland -- It's 4 hours from me.

Tailgating @ GT is a lot like SU. Not great parking around campus but lots of decent bars nearby.

Raleigh, a tailgaters classic, lots of grass parking around the stadium and NC is essentially southern NY.

Tailgating @ GT is a lot like SU. Not great parking around campus but lots of decent bars nearby.

Raleigh, a tailgaters classic, lots of grass parking around the stadium and NC is essentially southern NY.
Agreed...all this might change with first contact with reality (when the schedule comes out)...my job schedule essentially makes it tough for me to make games every 3rd week...so I have to balance that.

But doesn't the parking and tailgating suck there?

Edsall will get us a primo spot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Already contacted my ATL contingent. Just waiting on the date to see if its a go or no go. I really hope Fado is still in Buckhead. I miss my former home. It sure beats Jersey!

Already contacted my ATL contingent. Just waiting on the date to see if its a go or no go. I really hope Fado is still in Buckhead. I miss my former home. It sure beats Jersey!
Haha I went to Fado on St. Patty's day a few years ago when I was visiting friends down there. West Virginia had a big upset in the NCAA tourney that day. Definitely a good time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Agreed...all this might change with first contact with reality (when the schedule comes out)...my job schedule essentially makes it tough for me to make games every 3rd week...so I have to balance that.
You actually work???

I will try my damndest to make FSU. I'll try to remember my tickets this time Mark.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just got the propane for the grilles. Ready for both places. Head count 8.

Head count for me...at least three...mark i am sure/expecting you to tell me what you want me to bring...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Won't know anything until the Final Schedule gets released but...I have a few nuggets

AirForceOrange has been helping me here :)

Already in contact with the FSU group ticket guy. If we get 100 tickets together...I can get us seats for $20 each. They will be very close to the Visiting Section AirForceOrange is trying to get intel on a gameday cash lot to host us. If FSU is over a 3 day weekend...I will probably base myself down on Panama City Beach or other beach town within 60-90 mins of FSU.

An email was also sent to the GTech group guy...awaiting a response.

All for now...
Well, of course I will be in Atlanta, and can possibly do Tally too. Would love to do my 1st Fine Mess.