Princeton Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Princeton Gameday...

good and much needed win for the orange. but as i tried to warn, only moved up one spot in the RPI to #25. still not in the playoff discussion right now. they win 2 of the next 3 and they will be in the mix. congrats cuse

Great win and one that was obviously needed. What a day from Spallina. Torched his man time and again. Made some beautiful passes. He’s been very good this year but he was great today. Hopefully he can keep it going.

Defense really struggled the first three quarters but like others have said really buckled down in the fourth. I was really impressed with Aviles, just a total bulldog out there and didn’t give an inch. Mark was also fantastic, especially late.

See what this team can do when they win faceoffs! Nice work by Fine today, credit for the coaches for going to the bench. Next three game will be really tough in that department but it’s a good start. I personally thought the wings were pretty good today.

Really nice win and Princeton is no slouch. Still lots of work but really encouraging start to a key stretch of the season.

Yea think def need to beat unc no doubt and prob say be better beat duke then uva. But feel even if go 3-1 here think we would be considered no doubt but ultimately not make it. If somehow go 4-0 think we are in. But princeton n ivy losing value so beating unc is must n say duke. All tall task but if we beat unc n win one vs duke or uva n don’t make playoffs id be very good on the season. Would def been improve my has been shown.

Agree aviles was on that dog today. He was playing great getting gbs and being very physical. Hope clary is ok and that just rested him and wasn’t nothing major. Hope he can get back but prob best not to rush him back either way.

Also let’s cheer on the ladies of orange who play clemson and try to go to 14-0. Believe their best ever is 15-0 which been done once. Grant they play unc and boston college last two games so those be tuff for our ladies. Go ladies of orange!

good and much needed win for the orange. but as i tried to warn, only moved up one spot in the RPI to #25. still not in the playoff discussion right now. they win 2 of the next 3 and they will be in the mix. congrats cuse
Schedule sucked. Played a bunch to top teams and a bunch of weak teams. I think this speaks more to their level. Top 12-25. Tourney was almost always a pipe dream.

Schedule sucked. Played a bunch to top teams and a bunch of weak teams. I think this speaks more to their level. Top 12-25. Tourney was almost always a pipe dream.
Team is progressing nicely, could really be making a move.

BTB is flashy and fantastic when it works but it probably cost us a few goals late . just finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom