Print at home | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Print at home

Thought it might be Ticketmaster mandating this but it appears they still have Print at Home for some events.

Bnoro
What would you is the avg scalping practice for your product and how often do you think people last minute change/sell the tickets compared to the SU fball/bball product?

i dont think its a bad idea to try to make mobile work.. I think its a bad idea to limit options that work for reasons that have a very limited scope..

we are talking a couple hundred tickets a yr at SU that this has any effect on. a couple simple changes and that would be reduced to almost none and still have the print at home option.
I'd say we usually have anywhere from 500-2000 tickets on the secondary market each game. We have mobile tickets for everything, including our season tickets. SU still sends out the booklet. I'd say with the amount of new STs that have been sold at SU this year, I'd expect anywhere from 5k-10k per game on the market.

As more and more people no longer have printers or ways to print their tickets at home, the phone removes a step and is also better for sustainability.

I would say that SU may have some slight issues as their test run is the Clemson game rather than something like Holy Cross. I'd say it would be smart to get there a bit earlier just in case.

It is bad for secondary market buyer and seller privacy. If you are selling, the buyer will have you name and email. And vice versa.

Without PDFs, teams should take more interest in owning the second market. Why should Stubhub get $30 on a $100 ticket when the team can charge a lot less and still be making money that they currently are missing out on? It isn’t hard to create an anonymous market place with guaranteed tickets at a low cost. No one else can offer that.

The data alone would be worth the investment. The teams would now have names, emails, etc of the buyers. Which can be used to market to the buyers for future games or seasons. They also get the true market value of tickets. Which can be used to better price tickets for future games or seasons. Closing the gap between the direct sale price and the secondary price will increase revenues.

if you made the will call process easier people wouldnt need to print them in the first place most of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom