Props from a Gopher Fan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Props from a Gopher Fan

Where is that Minny fan who argued that our run d wasn't very good?

Good game tonight. Instead of thinking SU was not bowl team quality I now believe they're 6-6 record was legit. I saw much more heart and effort from a team that was obviously undermanned in almost every position except QB. If we could field a signal caller above room temperature it probably would have only been a 3+ score victory. Congrats and hopefully you guys qualify for a better bowl next year. Obviously this one is pretty anticlimactic.

Ummm you shouldve been down 21-0 by the 10 minute mark of the second quarter. We blew coverage one time and aside from that Minnesota put up 295 yards of offense. Your defense gave up 4.5 yards per carry, ours gave up 3.3 ypc. We gifted you countless stupid penalties to keep you in the game. This game should've been a blowout but not the direction you're thinking bud.

Good game tonight. Instead of thinking SU was not bowl team quality I now believe they're 6-6 record was legit. I saw much more heart and effort from a team that was obviously undermanned in almost every position except QB. If we could field a signal caller above room temperature it probably would have only been a 3+ score victory. Congrats and hopefully you guys qualify for a better bowl next year. Obviously this one is pretty anticlimactic.

Idiot

It took three ints and two fumble returns for TD's and a 50 yd FG at the gun to win by 2 once,

It took OT to win in Marrone's first game after SU had gone 10-37 the prior 4 years

And it took four TO's in SU's worst game last year to win by a TD last year.

Better team won for once.

F'off tool.

I do but like on twitter, a like/favorite/retweet from me does not mean I agree. Just acknowledging read it. OK? ;)

Right. Fall on your sword Opus and unlike the post.

Your program is a joke. Go away.

Your team sucks. It's so one dimensional it's pathetic. We would beat you 9 out 10. If it wasn't for a few motion penalties against our best player this game would have been a 17 point victory. Get lost mop. The Jolly Green Giant statue in Blue Earth, Minn is weeping like you tonight.

our offensive line was pretty dominant. our slot receivers were dominant. our defensive line was pretty damn good, and so were our linebacekrs.

your team is pretty damn awful actually, especially your QB.

Congrats on your best season since 1905 while we are happy with a rebuilding victory. it was nice passing you on the way up though

take care

Whoopsies not true. We've won 10 games within past under Mason but some silly reason
our offensive line was pretty dominant. our slot receivers were dominant. our defensive line was pretty damn good, and so were our linebacekrs.

your team is pretty damn awful actually, especially your QB.

Congrats on your best season since 1905 while we are happy with a rebuilding victory. it was nice passing you on the way up though

take care

whoopsies. As much as the media loves to focus on the number 9 for some reason, the program has won 10 games in the last decade including a bowl win over Alabama. Going to 11 bowls in the past 15 seasons doesn't mean what it used to in the old days.

His profile picture folks...

498279114_71dfd0644b_b.jpg

Mmmmm, deep fried butter sticks...

Your basketball team is tougher than your football pussies. And we drilled them too.

LOL. The undermanned team that outrushed you, outgained you, mauled your QB whenever we needed a big defensive play, and held your overrated running game in check?

Right. Fall on your sword Opus and unlike the post.
LOL. OK I see I have enemies on this board. No worries. Syracuse won and nothing you say will bother me. Carry on. LGO!

Whoopsies not true. We've won 10 games within past under Mason but some silly reason

whoopsies. As much as the media loves to focus on the number 9 for some reason, the program has won 10 games in the last decade including a bowl win over Alabama. Going to 11 bowls in the past 15 seasons doesn't mean what it used to in the old days.

Um that is because its the only season you won 9 or more games since 1905 you tool ... is your entire fan base this stupid or are you an outlier? All time you are 5-11 in bowl games you moron.

First of all...you just used the word/phrase/term "whooopsies" twice in one post. That is the worst thing you have done in this thread. That said...is there any chance we can get an explanation for how literally stupid the MINN fan base is? Quick question: have you won a bowl game since `04?

Nope. 0-6. Go away or don't...there are enough people here who can consistently tee off on you. Who knows, Tristan might even get unbanned if you stay around a few more days and you'll have fun with him.

44cuse

It's not really surprising that Minnesota's mascot is an animal that you frequently see as road kill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom