Props from a Gopher Fan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Props from a Gopher Fan

c3735107289bfce9e66138f4ee28b77fad6f7aaa4f5b4ed00f4e3f6804c4ddce.jpg

LOL. OK I see I have enemies on this board. No worries. Syracuse won and nothing you say will bother me. Carry on. LGO!

Not an "enemy" and nothing against you at all. Taking out troll trash.

Good game tonight. Instead of thinking SU was not bowl team quality I now believe they're 6-6 record was legit. I saw much more heart and effort from a team that was obviously undermanned in almost every position except QB. If we could field a signal caller above room temperature it probably would have only been a 3+ score victory. Congrats and hopefully you guys qualify for a better bowl next year. Obviously this one is pretty anticlimactic.
Wasn't anti-climatic at all! We really enjoyed thoroughly ohanging your 6th straight bowl loss on you.
Good game tonight. Instead of thinking SU was not bowl team quality I now believe they're 6-6 record was legit. I saw much more heart and effort from a team that was obviously undermanned in almost every position except QB. If we could field a signal caller above room temperature it probably would have only been a 3+ score victory. Congrats and hopefully you guys qualify for a better bowl next year. Obviously this one is pretty anticlimactic.
Go back to your gopher hole and ponder your 6th straight bowl Loss to superior teams.

We outplayed you all game, both sides of ball. To say or think anything else is just delusional. You were in the game because we don't have a kicker and our penalties. If that's an 8-5 team in the big10, I'll take being 7-6 in the ACC. Don't worry, I have faith you'll hit 9 wins sometime this century.

Mgui said:

1937-lolface.png

I was very disappointed in the standard of play of Minn. I expected so much more from the yapping you guys did. It wasn't just your qb. Your team was a bit soft.
Yes indeed , what was called "Playing to the whistle" was dirty, dirty play.
To be honest every time Minnesota scored, I thought "They can't do that! They're not that good to do that"
The one thing they did have on us was they got into Reddish's head, and he could not cover #82. If #82 was on a team with a QB, he would have been All-American. On our side our #82 Clairborne had WAY too many targets. Whether it was karma or whatever, too many drives ended with a pass in his direction.
On the nice side we really really contained Hageman except for that one highlight real stuff he had on Jerome.

This was a funny thread. I too was really underwhelmed by Minnesota. Not an impressive team on either side of the ball.

Not Minnesota nice.

As a Minneapolis resident, dopey posts like this make me smile! Nothing better than getting the last laugh against a delusional, smack talking fanbase that doesn't have a clue.

It's been a great December against Minnesota for Syracuse--I wasn't really that worried about either game, truth be told. In both cases, we were the better team.

Congrats Minnesota on not being able to beat us despite us giving you every opportunity to win the game. Your team is a joke and both of your quarterbacks are total garbage. It was wonderful to see your over-confident fans talk all that garbage only to see you team get slapped across the field throughout the game. You had 2 solid drives and then the rest of it was entirely worthless. Thank you for your pity congratulations but we do not accept. Next year you should actually schedule teams worth a damn so we won't have to beat you in the bowl game to bring you back to reality. Maybe you can be the 5-7 team that you actually are. Good luck in future years in the B1G West which is a total joke of a division within a conference. You still will be an irrelevant program. Keep living in the glory of pre WWI years you .

I'm drunk and F*** YOU!

If our QB had thrown the deep ball a bit more accurately we would have won the game by probably three to four TDs.

We physically dominated the Gophers.

Our mistakes kept them in the game.

Whoopsies not true. We've won 10 games within past under Mason but some silly reason

whoopsies. As much as the media loves to focus on the number 9 for some reason, the program has won 10 games in the last decade including a bowl win over Alabama. Going to 11 bowls in the past 15 seasons doesn't mean what it used to in the old days.
Good bye Minnesota, you are full of **it! You aren't good and Syracuse is better!

Go F yourself. And take that dorky Minnesota wannabe history expert chick with you. You can ride out on the donkey you two rode in on.

Go f yourself geek

Props for stopping by. Tough loss for yall, but you got a good team. Thanks for the congrats.
Were we reading the same post? That was not a compliment paid... he basically said SU didn't deserve to be on the same field and just won because of heart and effort... what a clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom