PS: Syracuse recruit Tyler Roberson working to ensure eligibility | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse recruit Tyler Roberson working to ensure eligibility

@TRoberson21 is his twitter. Be barely tweets and when he does , he never uses bad language.
What a relief . I was really disgusted with the other one. Good to know nobody uses that bad judgment .back in good graces

The 878 is on the books for a while, in order to get a 4 year rolling average of 930, the other 3 years would have to average about 947. That's not too difficult. (He says, jinxing things)
Remember, it's not just the average of the scores of the four years. You need to consider all points earned and possible during that 4-year period. In other words, different years may weigh differently, based on the number of possible points for that year.

Remember, it's not just the average of the scores of the four years. You need to consider all points earned and possible during that 4-year period. In other words, different years may weigh differently, based on the number of possible points for that year.

Yeah, I got burned on this before, couldn't figure out how the 4 year score was being calculated.

But it's gonna be close enough to use as an estimate I would think.

Ha, my bad.
That's my bro!
I like to hear it, man.
:):cool:;):cool::)

you know what time it is fellas? its bro hug time, now have at it

h2DD14E60

To quote the great Det. Roger Murtaugh " I am getting to old for this stuff" We need less drama on this program if this kid has to sit out that is fine. I don't want him turning into another Mike Jones and coming here and not finishing out a season and hurting the APR. I hope if he does arrive JB is on him to take of the classroom and have him take classes he is interested in.