PS: Syracuse senior Dajuan Coleman on next year: "I'm definitely coming back'' | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse senior Dajuan Coleman on next year: "I'm definitely coming back''

"Last year, I wasn't playing. I couldn't even run. I think it's just going to keep progressing. I'm looking forward to it.''

I'm looking forward to it too, the final chapter is not yet written. Finish strong 32.

white-kid-dance-club.gif

What's with the Post Standard asking all these questions that have been on our collective minds all of a sudden??

First, the questions about JB and his motivational techniques with Roberson.
Then, Hey DC are you going to be back next year?

Next, they'll be asking JB for the real story on Diagne.

Are they trying to be relevant again?

This is not surprising, but great news nonetheless. Some heads on this board are surely going to explode, and I couldn't be happier over the prospect.

But why? This is simply a great story...kid battles injuries for two solid years and (knock on wood) comes back and stays healthy for his final two years of eligibility.

Regardless of whether he turns out to be a major or a minor contributor, it is a great story...

Anyone who has a problem with this is simply an a$$hole...

Good news - kid clearly has worked hard to transform his body, and hopefully keeps progressing as a player as well. Either way, he provides some depth at the 5 for us and some insurance down low. Gonna be interesting to see how he looks next year with a full season behind him following his injury.

Very glad to see that. He's shown moments this year and I hope he continues the path forward. Love when he gets aggressive on O and his rebounding this year has been better than I expected. I want to see more.

Good on the kid.

He will be a co-captain and a starter and will have more spring in his legs.
Esp If Roberson takes off for whatever reason, i wonder if DC and Paschal wind up on court together evey once in awhile. I get why many would say that should never happen but stranger things have happened

going into the season, I really didn't think there was any chance he would be back, mainly because I didn't think he would be any good this year. he has not been amazing, but you can see the rust coming off almost weekly (of course with some steps back) but you can really see the natural ability that made him a high 4/5* type recruit. another healthy offseason, assuming he is totally healthy, he could be pretty valuable next year and if he wants to be here I am all for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom