PSA: Mookie's definitely coming back | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

PSA: Mookie's definitely coming back

And you're not a fan. Where do you think he played the past several seasons?

Hint: It wasn't at forward.

And you're a moron. Just because he played at the 2 does not mean he is a 2.

And you're a moron. Just because he played at the 2 does not mean he is a 2.
Mookie was very hightly rated out of HS he has talent and yes he is a guard one that needs to work on his handle but still a 2

Who cares tbone, things change in recruiting day to day and in this situation, when you realize it you wont be so judgemental.

i wasn't being "judgemental"at that time . i was just trying to be rational.

i wasn't being "judgemental"at that time . i was just trying to be rational.
How so you bumped a few month old thread to show bnoro was wrong, it reminds me when i posted noel was coming to the cuse unless things changed and they did and a couple people with no knowledge decided to talk out their aspirin , like they had knowledge on the subject, and things did change , his pockets got fatter.

bnoro made a bold statement. bold but also totally erroneous. the latest (unsuprising) facts essentially cut the legs off of his "we are set at guard" argument. and that is why i bumped this thread. i do wish nuthin' but the best for mookie jones. nobody cheered harder when he hit a late trey.

bnoro made a bold statement. bold but also totally erroneous. the latest (unsuprising) facts essentially cut the legs off of his "we are set at guard" argument. and that is why i bumped this thread. i do wish nuthin' but the best for mookie jones. nobody cheered harder when he hit a late trey.
I made a bold statement based on what I heard from Mookie Jones. Apparently his mindset changed from when I heard this to recently. So congrats, enjoy your moment in the limelight and maybe I'll just stop posting information I might hear.

This is a funny bump. Mookie says he is coming back. The staff expects him back. You say he isn't due to common sense. But in reality, the JB didn't let him come back. So that makes you right? Your common sense is not why he isn't back. So when the JB voted no, you got lucky.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm speechless that being so right/proving others wrong on a message board would mean so much to you that you would resurrect a 4 month old thread. That makes me sad. But seriously, what an excellent way and great encouragement to get people to post their inside information - thanks for improving the board so much today! sheesh

sorry but i am truly amazed anyone in the know thought we'd ever see mookie in orange again. get a grip.no brainer.
now let's have a serious discussion about our backcourt situation.

sorry but i am truly amazed anyone in the know thought we'd ever see mookie in orange again. get a grip.no brainer.
now let's have a serious discussion about our backcourt situation.

I am truly amazed that you don't understand that someone in the know posts something because someone that knows said it. You still haven't answered, were you on the JB? If not, then you made a lucky guess.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I am all for resurrecting old threads.
It gives people a chance to speak out, predict, look for players strength and weakness, and make up crazy stratagies.
Its all in the fun of Syracuse basketball, which is like a colorfull art project.

If our board was super timid we would have nothing to look forward to till october.
I already remember how slow yesterday was.
Its not about being right or wrong its about wearing orange proudly.
If you do that you automatically get a like.

It gives people a chance to speak out, predict, look for players strength and weakness, and make up crazy stratagies.
Its all in the fun of Syracuse basketball, which is like a colorfull art project.

If our board was super timid we would have nothing to look forward to till october.

They need an orangefan 13 to english translation site.

I love uncle rico more lol
We all have a little Uncle Rico in us. Hell, most of us on this forum would have taken state if coach would have put us in 4th quarter.

There's gold in some of those old threads. :cool:

We all have a little Uncle Rico in us. Most of us on this forum could have taken state if coach would have put us in the 4th quarter.

Amen to that brother.

orangefan bring back that pic you had during the season. I miss that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom