Public service announcement | Syracusefan.com

Public service announcement

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Going forward when referring to Greg Robinsons record, please use 4-8 for 2008 vice 3-9.

Thank you.

;)

Going forward when referring to Greg Robinsons record, please use 4-8 for 2008 vice 3-9.

Thank you.

;)

Well, that being the case, the Little Engine really did deserve another year.

It was a great win, what a day. I will never forget it. Who can forget that dance that GROB did as well prior to the game!! I thought he saved his job with that W, man did he have the kids ready that day

:) ,although I rarely refer to him in other than a rather colourful manner.

Thank you.

;)
:bang::bang::bang:

another unintended tragedy, no need to make him look better.

Oh Lord

JoePa's players still beat the hell out of GRob's players.

So he beat Penn State and won at Notre Dame in the same season? Why did we fire him?!

If we are using that logic, we should give Marrone a win as well. 5-7 vs. 4-8 in 2009

I don't think vacated wins = additional victories for us.
Bigger question: Does it mean JoePa is no longer the winningest coach in history?

Bigger question: Does it mean JoePa is no longer the winningest coach in history?
Nope. I think he's #7 all time now.

1.) Correct
2.) That's was the point of vacating the wins.

espn said #12.

Thank you.

;)

I have never felt such deep-rooted, visceral, uncontrollable rage as I did watching SU get curb-stomped that day.

Sanctions will never invalidate that feeling.

:p

I have never felt such deep-rooted, visceral, uncontrollable rage as I did watching SU get curb-stomped that day.

Sanctions will never invalidate that feeling.

:p

You were obviously not sitting next to me for the Akron blowout loss in 2008 :bang: I thought I was having a stroke.

espn said #12.
The have since corrected it to #8 (via their ESPN Stats twitter).

Does this mean we can re-do the premiere for The Express?

Dennis Quaid predicted we wouldn't lose that game. At long last he's been proven correct! Just call that guy Nostraquaidus already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom