Class of 2014 - Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Qadree Ollison, RB, Canisius HS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollison and Nas Howard in the same backfield? Yes please! I know Howard could slide to db/s but even in his Sophmore highlights he showed great RB instincts. Can't imagine what he'll look like as a senior this year.

Yea I'd like to have some insight into where Nas is being recruited. Do we need DB or RB for this class

Think Nas wants to play D...

I mean if that's what he wants I'm sure he'll do well there likely as a safety since he can deliver some serious hits. He just looks extremely talented as an RB as well. Hope folks realize how good he is and don't over look him since he's so close to home.

He likes the history of Rutgers?

Reading things like that aggravate me. they have been selling the fact that they played the first ever cfb game as their "history", what a joke

This one sounds like a Cuse vs Rutgirls dogfight. Does he want to play in the B1G or ACC?

Will be like this moving forward. Sorry the Cuse snubbed its recruiting toe when GRob was at the helm but we will compete moving forward in the ACC.

Lock is not a must get RB. Not even one of the top 5 on our board.
OK I'm not going to argue the fact that the kid is fast an elusive an lot better than anyone currently on the roster or commit list. He has been offered and he is still a possibility. The top five on the board is varied. I presume an OLine guy from the same school as Lock is number 1 an aRB from western NY is two. After that an assortment of WRs who might be considered elite in ability. I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong so have fun.:noidea:

OK I'm not going to argue the fact that the kid is fast an elusive an lot better than anyone currently on the roster or commit list. He has been offered and he is still a possibility. The top five on the board is varied. I presume an OLine guy from the same school as Lock is number 1 an aRB from western NY is two. After that an assortment of WRs who might be considered elite in ability. I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong so have fun.:noidea:

really?? you got all that off a 5 min youtube highlight? did you watch Smith last year? Not even mentioning Morris, and McFarland who are both younger. we do not need a JC RB unless we strike out everywhere else.

@MinkNate: Source also informs me Qadree Ollison, a running back with an SU offer, also picked up offers from Temple and Penn State today.

@MinkNate: Source also informs me Qadree Ollison, a running back with an SU offer, also picked up offers from Temple and Penn State today.

Evil music followed the notice of that Penn State offer.

I had a bad feeling all along thats where he would end up. I hope I'm wrong and we land him.

I had a bad feeling all along thats where he would end up. I hope I'm wrong and we land him.

Hopefully this isn't Akeel Lynch part II.

Well we will have a chance to make a statement where it counts and show him exactly why he should choose us. Would hate losing 2 in state kids in 1 year to Penn St. Not sure who I hate more, them or Tennessee.

Hopefully this isn't Akeel Lynch part II.
This reminder pisses me off, and you could see the scenario coming. Penn State, and their fanbase, really needed the William Tecumseh Sherman treatment (figuratively speaking). The NCAA should have applied the death penalty.

Sherman recognized that the way to defeat the South was to break its resolve. To make life Hell for the everyday people who supported the war through their industry and effort. They weren't fighting, but they were part of the logistics train. You could kill soldiers, but while the foundation held, things would drag on.

The fact that talented kids still want to go play for that program makes me sick. The fact that their parents will willingly send them there makes me sick. I have no doubt - none - that the culture of that program has not been changed, and there would be pressure to cover up another scandal. Tell me there is not a significant "we are VICTIMS!" mentality now.

You have to make a program bad for a generation to break the continuity within the immoral fan base.

All right, thread hijack. Delete if necessary.

Nate Mink@MinkNate 8h
Qadree Ollison, a top RB target for Cuse, canceled his camping trip to SU this weekend but will narrow list by Mon

Nate Mink@MinkNate 8h
Qadree Ollison, a top RB target for Cuse, canceled his camping trip to SU this weekend but will narrow list by Mon

Well that can't be a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors