Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

Interesting only 16 offensive "touches"?

Interesting only 16 offensive "touches"?
They ran the ball 53 times. From the linked article:

"The third quarter looked to be a little more worrisome for the Commanders as multiple players went down with what appeared to be injuries.

“We had a few players with cramps throughout the game but thankfully it only took each one out for a play or two,” Friendship coach John McNeal said. "

With reserves shuttling in and out, they'd probably want to stay basic, hold the lead, and run clock. And with heat/cramps being a factor, the coach may have chosen to limit the plays involving their skill players sprinting downfield.

Cohen is totally trolling everyone by only talking about AJ playing safety in today's article.

BS7bfsMIIAAJEEh.jpg

not for nothing, but Mitch Kimble seems like the exact same qb, but a little bigger, and looks like a better arm.

I think, no matter what - the future looks bright with the 2 we have on campus + Long. Hunt gets the nod next year?

247 has him down to an 80 and nearly a 2 star...

What gives?

247 has him down to an 80 and nearly a 2 star...

What gives?

I think they're just going off of stats. He's only played in 4 of the teams 7 games. The team also appears to be very run oriented.

Rushing:
34 attempts for 196 yards
5 TDs

Passing:
22/38 for 442 yards
8 TDs and 1 Interception

7 Fumbles - 2 Lost

Over the previous 3 seasons, he was averaging 3,661 total yards per year.

Why did I immediately spot the Georgetown hat and Rutgers shirt? :confused:

Somebody tweet him and tell him that his chances of becoming a dominating athlete at Syracuse go up if he burns those in a trash can after pissing on them. (He can go ahead and add in the Duke hat and the ND gear too.)

The ghost of 44's past will bestow greatness on those who pee on the competition. For it is written.

Somebody tweet him and tell him that his chances of becoming a dominating athlete at Syracuse go up if he burns those in a trash can after pissing on them. (He can go ahead and add in the Duke hat and the ND gear too.)

The ghost of 44's past will bestow greatness on those who pee on the competition. For it is written.
SEC schools boosters would pay him thousands for those shirts and hats. so I would be glad to pay him twenty for the shirts

Brendan 11h
Props to @Aj_Long3 for selection to the O-D All-American Bowl. Well deserved my friend after injury to start the season #CuseTwitterArmy.

Isn't this the same one that is in Texas that Z. Allen was invited to last year?

Last edited:
Last edited: