Class of 2014 - QB AJ Long | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 QB AJ Long

Who can say but in the end he went to a school an hour and a half down the road; the one closest to his home.

Not sure that's the real E11. Just the tryout camp, I'd imagine.

camp tryout. austin wilson participated in ny or philly last year. i think the only NE kid to make it last year was the olsen kid.

Not sure that's the real E11. Just the tryout camp, I'd imagine.
You are correct. There are six regional competitions where players audition for the final event. The first regional event is today in Dallas. Drew Allen and Charley Loeb both competed in the Dallas event five years ago.

You are correct. There are six regional competitions where players audition for the final event. The first regional event is today in Dallas. Drew Allen and Charley Loeb both competed in the Dallas event five years ago.

didn't Drew Allen make the final event?

He did make the final event, he was hand picked by Trent Dilfer. He finished 24th of the 25 kids invited.

You're confusing Allen's. When Drew did Elite 11 it was actually 11 guys, and he definitely didn't make it.

You're confusing Allen's. When Drew did Elite 11 it was actually 11 guys, and he definitely didn't make it.

I saw Allen and immediately thought of Zach...totally glossed over the Drew part. Wow, posting while sleeping is not a good thing.

I wouldn't worry about Long, unless the coaching staff changes, he's Orange.

he was definitely all Orange head to toe. Kid definitely seems real excited about Syracuse.

@Aj_Long3: I have officially closed my recruiting. Im 100%. Just talked with Important people to me and Im done. Im will be a orangeman. No question#SU

i wonder if he and KJ made it to Kansas St this weekend as planned?

I believe they will both be at the Spring Game next weekend. Hopefully we can have a good fan turnout.

i wonder if he and KJ made it to Kansas St this weekend as planned?

I believe they will both be at the Spring Game next weekend. Hopefully we can have a good fan turnout.
@CuseNationFO: Syracuse commit @Aj_Long3 has cancelled his Kansas State visit and he remains 100% committed to Syracuse as he tweeted

@CuseNationFO: Syracuse commit @Aj_Long3 has cancelled his Kansas State visit and he remains 100% committed to Syracuse as he tweeted

I wonder what his family said to make him close it down? I'm imagining it was along the lines of don't mess up a good thing and have them go after other people.